𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒏 𝑷𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄! (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

Author speaking.I left this on nov 1 😬 i had to unpublish this again cuz it saod mommy kink and aub tom but there wasnt really any so uhmm

Context below

Tom got a message from the band saying that they should hangout and he quickly asked me if i could come with him since its my first time meeting the band and they never got to know me all i know is i just saw them with tom just the other day i agreed as he smiled at me and kissed me on my cheek we got dressed and headed to the location we were supposed to meet at we finally got there and headed inside we both saw them and waved at each other we walked over and sat down where tom suddenly touched my thigh as he got closer and closer to my cunt and?..

TOMS POV. I got a message from the band saying that we should hangout sien doesnt know this yet and i ran over to tell her to come with me sienn can u come with me while i hangout with the band since its ur first time meeting them.

MY POV. Tom ran over to me saying if i wanna come with him since hes hanging out with the band, i said yes since its my first time with them and I only know that i saw them the other day with tom.

We both ran upstairs to get changed, as we finished Changing we ran back downstairs, we ran out the house and got in the car, tom started to drive and a few minutes later we were finally there.

We got out of the car and started walking to the front, we walked inside, as i saw familiar faces, it was the band probably, we walked towards them as tom was waving at them.

Hey guys! This is my gf sien!, hi guys, i said shyly, nice to meet you sien!, you too!, we both sat down and tom started to talk with them, i felt his hand on my thighs playing with them.

He started to get closer and closer until his hand touched my cunt, as he started to rub me through my panties, i was holding in my whimpers, how bout you sien?, w-what are we talking about?.

Our fav food!, r-right! My fav one is spaghetti, nice!, he continued rubbing me through my under wear, t-tom were in public!, yeah so?, he whispered back at me, cant we take this to the bathroom?.

Smut for you. Guys well be right back!, yeah sure, we both walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind him, he pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me aggressively, his hand reached down my heat and started to place one finger in.

O-oh fuck~, i only have one finger in and you already sound like a whore baby, he pulled down his pants along with his boxers as his dick jumped out, he slowly putted himself inside me inch by inch.

I moaned lowly, a minute later he was pounding into me hard and rough, Y-yes yess right there~ (cringingg), he started to rub my pussy while pounding into me trying to make me cum fast.

After a while i finally came as he also came, we cleaned ourselves up and walked out the bathroom, nice performance ey?, oh shit yall heard us?, bill decided to spy on yall, shit.

Chapter domdndsk anywaysss i uhmm yeah good bye ill make another chapter later pookies.