𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

Hii so i guess im spoiling yall now- but yes i will be spoiling yall everyday with 4-3 chapters everyday i think but yes enjoy this chapter.
.

.

.

.
CONTEXT BELOW
.

.

.

.
I invited tom my bsf over to watch a movie in the living room when he came we watched the movie halfway through there was a sex scene then tom..
.

.

.

.
I decided to text tom to comeover since i was lonely

He finally came after abit. I went to get snacks in the kitchen. While finding it i glanced abit behind me and saw tom looking at my ass. I didn't think anything of it since he sometimes jokes around with it.
.

.

.

.
I finally got the snacks and went back to the living room. I turned on the tv and looked for the movie. I found the movie and clicked on it. It was like halfway through when there was a sex scene. The girl was riding the guy. They were butt naked and moaning sounds came out from the tv.
.

.
SMUT SMUT SMUT
.

.
When tom suddenly pulled me on his lap. He started kissing me aggressively. He kept moving my hips back and forth making me grind on him. I moaned into kiss. He slid his hand up my shirt and started cupping my boobs (idk if thats right).
.

.

.

.
Moans filled the entire house. I took off my clothes as he did his. He slammed me on the couch while still making out with me. He slowly pushed himself inside as we were kissing.
.

.

.

.
I screamed his name loud as hell. He kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. "Was he not tired yet?". I told myself. We both eventually got tired and put our clothes on and continued watching the movie. But when a sex part comes one we just look at each other smirking.
.

.

.

.
CHAPTER 16 END
.

.

.

.
HII so i made another one and yes yes yes yes idk why but i might make a neighbor one but who knows i might not make it but anyways there is exactly 349 words and goodbye mwa!