𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

WOAH WOAH WOAH CELINE MAKING ANOTHER ONE? MY HORNY ASS CANT HANDLE IT JACKASS ANYWAYS ENJOY.
.

.

.

.
CONTEXT BELOW HOESSS
.

.

.

.
it was 3 pm when i decided to go to the mall with my bf : aka tom. We got there with his car. I was shopping at prada when tom tapped my shoulder. "Cel im getting horny rn". "Tom at the mall? No tom". He suddenly grabbed my arm and led me to the mall bathroom we went in one of the stalls then.
.

.

.

.
"I wonder what to do". Thinking really hard rn. "Ahha the mall!!". I walk to toms room and open the door. "Tomm can we go to the mall?". "Of course my love anything for you". He says winking at me. "Come on horny ass". We both got changed and went downstairs got our converse on and went out the door. We both walked to his car. Tom opened the car door for me. "Ladies first". "Thank you my love". He got in the car and started to drive.
.

.

.

.
We finally got to the mall. We started to walk around and saw prada. "Babe can i go shopping at prada??". "Of course bae 😘". "Thank you my lovee". I ran to prada and picked out some bags. Tom was behind me when he suddenly tapped my shoulder. I turned around and said. "Hm tom what you want my love?". "Cel im getting horny cuz of you". "Tom at the mall? Hell no". He suddenly grabbed my arm and led me to one of the mall bathroom. He went in one of the stalls.
.

.
SMUT SMUT SMUT
.

.
he removed his belt and unzipped his pants. "Babe you know what to do". I took off his boxers and started to suck his hard cock. He was whimpering softly. Both our bodys froze when we heard someone enter the bathroom. I kept going while tom was trying to keep it down. That random person went out of the bathroom. Then tom sighed. I started bobbing my head making him moan softly. He then suddenly deep throated me.
.

.

.

.
He came in my throat then he groaned. I swallowed all of it. He then stood up and bent me over the toilet seat. He removed my mini skirt and thong. He slid himself inside making me almost moan loudly. He kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. He was getting sloppier each time. He suddenly went faster and faster and faster every thrust. His end goal was probably to fucking rip me open.
.

.

.

.
He stopped fucking me after hours in there and people were confused why this specific stall was locked. We got our clothes on and got out of the stall. I continued shopping at prada like nothing happened.
.

.

.

.
CHAPTER 13 END

hii i made another one for my horny ass cuz yeah why not? Thered exactly 490 words in this chapter for today and byee might make another one mwa!!