𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑼𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑨 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

Hey bitches im working on a book rn named give me one more chance.. Read that shit rn only one chapter is out but who knows im working on chapter 2!
.

.

.

.
CONTEXT BELOW
.

.

.

.
I was at a party that i got invited to coincidentally tom was there my bsf i ignored it and stuff when i saw him getting closer to me he grabbed my arm he led me to a random room in the house then he started..
.

.

.

.
I received a letter saying "Hello! Celine ive invited you to my party at xxxxxxxx". I crumbled the paper and threw it away knowing i will come there. I dressed up and went there. The door was wide open for some reason. I went inside and saw probably millions people in there. I pushed alot of people trying to get to the kitchen. I took a few shots and saw tom dancing with one of the girls.
.

.

.

.
I ignored it and decided to dance with one of the boys. I saw tom get closer and closer towards me. He grabbed my arm and led me upstairs going to a random room. He pushed me down on the bed and started kissing me passionately.
.

.
SMUT SMUT SMUT
.

.
I tasted all kinds of alcohol in his mouth. He slid his hand down my shorts rubbing my clothed crotch. He removed my clothes along with his. He aligned his cock and went inside me. I gasped in shock (of course).
.

.

.

.
He was thursting really rough. The music was getting louder and louder covering my moans and whimpers. I was at my climax but then he slid out teasing me. He slammed back in and i came immidiantly (idk how to spell that since im on laptop lol-).
.

.

.

.
He was giving me kisses in between thrusts. He finally came inside of me. He layed down beside me tired asf we both got dressed and partied again.
.

.

.

.
CHAPTER 17 END
.

.

.

.
heyy this was short but were good. im still working on the new book i made its kinda interesting but its fine. but yes i will post chpter 2 on there and byeeee mwa!!