𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑽𝒂𝒏 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

Heyyy imagine i spoil you guys again with loads of chapters but then i dissapear again? Not today baby im not gonna leave yall. But anyways enjoy this beautiful chapter

Context below

Hi im sienna (sienna is my last name) and i have a husband named tom. He was a sweet guy when we first started dating but when we started having sex it was like he was only a doll to me. He doesn't notice me anymore and i hate it. I feel like im just into his dominate side, but since were going on a trip im gonna try to seduce this guy since i miss having him and i need him.

It was early in the morning and i saw tom packing already. I got up and went to the bathroom. Dang i look nasty today. I got in the shower and started to wash up. After i was done i realized that i have forgotten my towel.

I ran out the bathroom to get a towel i notice tom staring at me in a way it was like he haven't seen me naked before. I ran back in the bathroom and dried myself up. I got out and find some clothes in the closet.

I found the perfect clothes and putted it on. I decided to find a hot lingerie to seduce him later. We both got finished packing and headed to the van. We got in the van and tom started the car.

We were traveling for abit when tom pulled over near a gas station to get some cigs. It was the perfect opportunity to wear the lingerie. I putted it on and waited for him to get back.

I putted on a jacket first so he doesn't see it yet. He finally got back from the store. They didn't have any cigs. Well i think this is more important than them cigs. I took off my jacket revealing this black lingerie.

Lingerie i was wearing ^^^^♡♡♡♡He looked me up and down before smashing his lips in mine

He looked me up and down before smashing his lips in mine. You've never looked this good my love. So your telling me that i didnt look good in those other lingeries?. N-no i didnt mean that i meant that it looks hot on you.

He picked me up and throws me on the bed. I see his bulge through his baggy pants. He took off his shirt and pants only leaving him with boxers. He slowly took off my lingerie and started grinding on me pretty hard.

Smut for you. He stopped grinding and kissed me passionately. He was trying to let his tounge inside and i did let him in. He took off his boxers still kissing me and went inside me slowly. I moaned loudly to the sudden move.

A few minutes later he was thrusting in me fast no i dont mean like fast i mean like FAST FAST. You look so pretty sienna when you get fucked by me. Oh stop it. I blushed to his words. Im close Schatje. (Sweetheart).

He took one last slam into me and felt his seed enter me soon enough. I still didnt came so i layed him down and started riding him. That feels good baby. He says while winking at me.

I finally came after awhile and layed down next to him. Did you just do that cuz we didnt fuck for 4 days?. Yes cuz ur not paying attention to me anymore am i not beautiful to you anymore?. No im just too busy with my work.

Yeah right u must be cheating on me huh?. No i love you baby im just actually busy with work since my boss gives me so much work. I kissed his forehead and we both got changed and continued our trip.

Author speaking. Okay so this is probably bad since i have homework to do andd my mom is not letting me use my phone until its done but im just sneaking it for yall so rip when my mom finds out im using my phone all this time.