𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

Hii soo im back 🥳🥳 yes ive been gone for like 2-3 months? But i will be doing ur requests soon
.

.

.

.
Me and tom decided to go to the beach! But it may have turned to something else..
.

.

.

.
"Tommmm. Lets go to the beach today" "this is the 3rd time this week honey" "plsss" "okay fine" "thank you babeee" we both showered and got ready. We went
Downstairs and went to his car.
.

.

.
We were driving for abit but we finally got there. Tom had weird plans by doing a picnic at the middle of the night but i just brushed it off. He layed down the blanket and decided to chill for a while.
.

.

.

.
We both slept and woke up to see tom cuddling me. It was cute at first when i felt something touching me. When i realized it was his bulge i gasped slightly. I looked at tom and saw him grinning.
.

.

.

.
He flipped me over as his bulge got bigger. "Tom what are you doing?". He didnt say anything and kissed me passionately. He took off my shorts and started to eat it like a cake. I try not to moan loud as people was there around like 2-6 people was there.
.

.
SMUT SMUT SMUT
.

.
He removed his shorts and boxers and went inside of me. I letted out a big moan which thankfully no one heard it. He was whimpering. He started thrusting in me faster and faster. It was 2:30 at this point weve been going at it for 30 minutes.
.

.

.

.
I flipped him over and started to ride him. He moaned out of pleasure. I made him sit up, i tied my hair and got on my knees, i kissed the tip and started to lick it. Tom was whimpering, begging for me.
.

.

.

.
I felt a hand on my hand, he throat fucked me. I could tell he was into this, he flipped me over and started to eat me. I digged my nails behind his back. He groaned with pleasure. We stopped at 3:40 we were both tired.
.

.

.

.
We headed back to the car and went home.
.

.

.

.
THE FOOK THIS WAS RUSHED OML