𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒙 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

umuzkii HELPP I AM DESPERATELY SORRY 😭😭 i was busy with school and didnt get to make requests! So i deeply apologize.
.

.

.

.
CONTEXT DOWN BELOW
.

.

.

.
Me and tom had an argument about me going to a party without telling him we havent talked for a week now.
.

.

.

.
Me and tom had an argument we havent talked in almost a week now. I walked in our room and saw him on his phone smiling, i rolled my eyes and decided to make some pancakes to make up for him.
.

.

.

.
I finished making pancakes, i went to our room and saw him jerking off with an adult video on his laptop. His eyes widened as he saw me he quickly turned off his laptop and got dressed.
.

.

.

.
I quickly ran to the closet. I was thinking and processing what happened back there. I was thinking of seducing him with a lingerie but i didnt think it would work. But i just putted the hottest one on.
.

.

.

.
I walked out with a towel and saw tom on his phone now. He looked me up and down and grunted ignoring my presence. I let go of my towel revealing a bright red lingerie under me.
.

.

.

.
He turned my way and still ignored me for some reason. I got closer to him and started teasing him by giving hickeys on his neck. I sat on his lap and started moving my hips back and forth making him groan.
.

.

.

.
He flipped me around and whispered in my ear, "Je gaat boeten voor wat je hebt gedaan, prinses". My eyes widened as he said that. He got off me and started looking for something in the drawers.
.

.

.

.
I heard metal clacking. As i recognized what it was it was handcuffs. He walked towards me with a grin on his face. He tied me to the headboards as he slowly took my lingerie off.
.

.
SMUT SMUT SMUT
.

.
He took off his pants and shirt only leaving him in boxers. My lingerie was completely off. He started with one finger and started to pump it in and out. It now turned to two fingers while sliding it in and out.
.

.

.

.
He stopped and took his boxers off. He switched his fingers to his dick. He didnt let me adjust to his size yet as he was fucking me hard. "Je komt als ik het zeg prinses,". I couldnt do that but i had to do it for him.
.

.

.

.
Minutes later he was kissing me as he was thrusting. "Je kunt nu klaarkomen prinses". I gladly did what he said. He was slamming into me without any warning. "Je gaat nooit ergens heen, tenzij je het tegen mij zegt, hè?".
.

.

.

.
He slammed into me again making me moan out of pleasure. He aggressively kissed me. He took off the handcuffs and flipped me so i was on top of him. He hinted to me to suck his dick.
.

.

.

.
I got on my knees and started to kiss his tip. "Hou op met me te plagen, kleine slet". I kept teasing him and ended up sucking him off. After abit we both got dressed and cuddled to sleep
.

.

.

.
IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD YALL