𝑻𝒐𝒎 - 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 (𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻)

I JUST OPENED WATTPAD UP AND SAW 300 READS?? TYSMMM
================================
its like 3 in the morning when i started to think about tom and my pussy started to get wet i thought about jerking off anddd i did but i forgot i invited tom over like 3 hours ago and he was standing there the whole time then?...
================================
It was 3 in the morning i was getting horny thinking about tom, i was thinking that he was fucking me, luquids spilled out my pussy while i was thinking of him, i stood up from my bed and took off my panties, i started rubbing my clit, i let out quiet whimpers as i was doing that, i started pumping my finger in and out my pussy, tom was standing at my door watching me do this, i didnt notice for a while until he said something, "gyatt dayum? Who are you thinking of to get you this wet?", I looked up covering my private area with my hoodie, "uhmm i-i can explain??", He didnt say anything and walked in locking the door behind him, he walked towards me pushing me to my bed, he pulled out a silver pack (idk what the pack is called but OKAY) pulling out a condom, he took off his jeans and boxers, he put on the condom and layed me down on the bed, he slowly pushed himself inside, minutes later we were both wet i already came but he hasn't yet, he pulled out and slammed himself inside making him moan, he kept thrusting till he was tired, he was gonna come he pulled out and took off the condom and came on my stomach, he cleaned me up and decided to watch a movie in the living room.

CHAPTER 6 END

HEY BITCHES TYSMM FOR 300 READS LIKE ITS HONESTLY MY FIRST EVER STORY TO GET THIS MUCH VIEWS, i am making a book rn at bill kaulitz smut! I didnt publish it yet but i will soon! I promise anywayd there are exactly 346 words byee