chapter 3

y/n:yeah I am. And you Mr?

Taehyung: actually I am the one to whom your sister send to pick you.

Y/n: (raised her left brow) and how can I believe? I mean I don't even know you, how can I just go with you? Like who are you even?

Taehyung : ( I took a deep sigh) ........huh! I am Noah's brother. My brother is married to your sister Molly. It's been 3 months to their wedding.........anything else?

Y/n: no no that's enough.

I sat in his car on the passenger seat. There was an awkward silence in the car, until I said...

Y/n: btw what's your good name Mr?

Taehyung: (After looking y/n with a smile) I'm KIM TAEHYUNG.

Y/n (in mind)
his name is smart like him. Wow the most handsome man in my world is sitting beside me. God stop mee or I will just die....

Taehyung : hello? Hello?......y/n ?

Y/n:(I came back to my world with a flinch) ....o-oh oh sorry...I-i was just thinking something.

Taehyung: about me?(smirk)

Y/n: (my cheeks went red like tomato when I heard that) w-what ?

Taehyung:  I-i said that w-what were. you thinking?

Y/n: nothing just le-leave.

Time skips at house of Molly

Y/n's POV:

What the.......my sister lives in this house !!! It is soo big and beautiful. "Do you also live in this house?" I asked from Taehyung. "No this is not my house.  My house is a bit away from his house"
"OH ok". The door opened by the guards my sisters was sitting on couch.  But the time she realized that we have arrived she was so happy and huged me.

End of Y/n's POV

Molly: y/n!!! How are you my darling?

Y/n: I'm fine sissy! And you?

Molly: I'm fine !

Y/n: but where are we going? (I said after sitting on the couch with Molly and Taehyng)

Molly: it's a secret!!!(made an exciting face)

Taehyng : "secret"???? (He said with furrowed brows)

Molly shifted her gaze toward Taehyng and said "yeah secret. Okay leave this right now....you guys might be hungry, come and eat lunch, I have cooked raymen, tubbukki and many more......taehyung you please call your brother.

Taehyung: okay.

Time skip at dinning table:

Me and Taehyung were sitting with each other and Molly and Noah were sitting in front of us. I was having my lunch peacefully  and felt some stares continously.  I averted my gaze to Taehyung and he was looking at me non stop. I was not able to make an eye contact because I was feeling so God damn shy until Noah said "hey V your food is in plate, not in y/n's eye." He made me more shy with his word. I was blushing so hard like tomato. Everyone was laughing on Noah's jokes and I was just staring him.

Time skip after lunch

In y/n's room"

I was lying on my bed with my arms open. I was continously thinking about the moments I shared with Taehyung. The moment we were sitting in the car and the moment he was staring me while eating lunch......oooh god. what is happens to me when ever I think about him? Am I in love? All this thinking made me feel shy!! I buried my face in pillow with shyness......."knock!!!knock!!!" I stand up, fixed my clothes properly and went to open the door of my room. And the view I got was Taehyung!!!

Taehyung: hey!(smiles)

Y/n: hi! Come in.

Taehyung: no, ah actually I just wanted to ask you, if you wanna have a coffee with me out somewhere?

Y/n: wait a minute!

Taehyung: wha-

I closed the door on his face and started jumping on my spot with excitement throwing myself here and there, and again went to open the door after taking a deep breath. He was still standing with a lot of patience but confused.

Y/n: yeah I will!!

Taehyung:  oh good. I'll pick you up after 1 hour? Okay?

Y/n:o-ok , I'll be ready in half hour.(forcefully hiding her excitement)

Taehyung:  oh ok after half hour then , biii.

Y/n: b-bii....

Thanks guys love you so much I hope you like my story 💗