chapter 7

He slided his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. My cheeks went red as blood as I was shocked too on the same time. I was looking at him for the whole time until the shopkeeper said "here, it's all done".

I looked at the man who was smiling to me and handed a bracelet in which there was a lavender colour liquid, I looked deeper in it and saw a single rice on which my Father's name was written. I was so surprised to see what I was holding in my hand.

I looked at taehyung who was looking at me with a smile. " Is it good? " he asked standing so close to me. I blushed and said "I-its so pr-pretty. Thanku so much. He will love it." Taehyung leaved a sigh in satisfaction "good then".

He moved his hand from my waist after saying it. We again started walking as it was a silent but not  an awkward walk. It was 6:00 of evening as we didn't saw time while walking. We were walking while not making an eye contact......and in just moment it started raining so heavily.

We both looked at the sky and then ran towards the the nearest hotel as it was near to us. We both got in, trying to stay calm as it was getting colder and colder.

Taehyung: you sit and let me book a cab for our hotel.

I nodded in yes and he went to the gate to catch the network. I called Molly and told her everything. She told us to come to the hotel where we all were staying. They both were in the hotel as it didn't took much time to them to go there.

Taehyung came towards me with a tensed face. I asked him that what happened. He said "there's is a heavy traffic on the roads as the water has been filled up on the streets. I tried to call  many drivers but they denied to come as it's impossible." "Is our hotel is far  from here?" I asked him with a worried expression.

"Y/n, as you know it took one hour to come here, it is impossible to go by walking. " "what are we gonna do then?" I said, "don't worry, I'll do something. Do you trust me?" I nodded.

He put put his palm on my cheeks and smile "don't worry then". After giving butterflies in my stomach He went to the counter and started talking to the manager. I was looking at him without blinking my lashes. He's so sweet. How a person can this much of smart and caring?

He is handsome enough, like my dreame boy. I want him to be mine. I wish I will soon confess you my love Taehyung. I came to my world when taehyung snapped in front of my eyes.

Taehyung: hey! Are you okay?

Y/n: huh...y-yeah yeah I'm fine. What happened?

Taehyung: we got a room.....but.......ah

Y/n: yayyyy!! Wait what but??

Taehyung: ah..it's ah...

Y/n: tell me . What is it?

Taehyung: i-its a single room.

Y/n: what? But we are two people, we need two rooms.

Taehyung: yeah I know we are two people but the room is one. Actually the manger is my fan so he arranged a room for us.

Y/n: but how we'll manage.

Taehyung:  we have to, as there is no chance. I hope you understand?

Y/n: oh.. okay. We'll manage some how.

Taehyung:  (sigh) thanks.

I smiled....

We went to our room, and it was way too small." Oh wow a master bedroom " Taehyung said with nervousness. "It's ok, we just have to spend one night." I said while throwing my jacket on the bed. "It's bitter but the truth,  just one night.... I'm going to take a bath you can also take one after me." He said. "Okay" I said.