chapter 11

Next day...

Today I was going to meet my close friend hyunjin. It was 12 pm of afternoon, I was waiting for him to arrive but he's late as usual. I love hyunjin but as a friend.  After Molly he is the one who knows my all secrets. I was lost in my thinking but suddenly heard a honk of a car. I diverted my gaze toward the car and saw hyunjin sitting in his car. He came out of his Bugatti La Voiture Noire, and it was la(hot). He was wearing

 He was wearing

This....he came towards me and we huged.

Hyunjin: "ah y/nee! I missed you so much." He said after pulling himself from the hug.

Y/n: I missed you too..

Hyunjin: wanna have a ride in my car?

Y/n: oh I would love too. But when did you buy this?

Hyunjin: yesterday I bought it home from the showroom.

Y/n :"yesterday? " I said opening my eyes wide in surprise. "You didn't told me yesterday......why is it so" I hitted his shoulder playfully.

Hyunjin: I was busy y/n.

We sat in the car and went to his restaurant. Yeah he runs a restaurant, a famous restaurant in which people come to eat food from other countries. It was damn famous. We both studied in same school, and still know each other. My dream was to become a interior designer and he wanted to be be a chef. And we claimed our dreams. The drive was going silent as he spoked..

Hyunjin: well do you found your soul mate till now?

I was a bit shocked from his question because he asked me out from nowhere!

Y/n: what?....ah...y-yeah...yeah , ah I don't know if he is my soul mate? It's been only three days we've been together. I hope our love goes till my last breath.

Hyunjin: aww so cute y/neee!! You know I also like a gurl. She is a new chef in my restaurant. She is pretty like you.

Y/n: really?? I would love to see her. Did you confessed her?

Hyunjin: no not yet. Actually it will be a fourth day in the restaurant. I dont even her properly yet, how will I confess her then? 

Y/n: hmmm, point!

We arrived the restaurant as it was 15 or 20 minutes away from my home. His restaurant name was xxxxx restaurant. We entered the restaurant and sat on table with three seats because all two seater tables were full.

We were gossiping to each other while a family figure entered the restaurant.

It was Taehyung with a girl. He didn't noticed me and a bit far from  me. My heart clenched when I saw him giggled and touching the girl. My eyes filled with tears but I somehow controlled myself. Hyunjin noticed me while I was holding my tears back.....he frowned his brows in confusion and came a little close to me.