chapter 20

As I opened my eyes, I saw a big bulb over my head, not letting my eyes to open properly. I looked here and there and no one was there in my room. After a while I saw the door opening, revealing jimin. He was carrying a smile making me to go relax.

"How are you ?" He asked me while checking my nerve. "I'm good." I said, he then told me to change in my Normal wears and to come in his office. I nodded with a smile and he left. I changed into my clothes which I was wearing before then. I went to his office and saw taehyung sitting on one of the chair.

"Tae" I called him out to gain his attention, "y/n! You fine?" I nodded simply. After that Jimin came and told us to take a seat. We sat in front of him whit full of curiosity about what's the next step. Jimin also sat in front of, opened a file and started reading it. He was not saying anything building a high level of curiosity in both of us. Taehyung was holding my left palm with his right one.

Jimin looked at us and said "what? Why you guys are looking at me like this?" He got on the nerves of Tae. Taehyung banged his hand on the tabled flinching both jimin and me on our place and said "look you jimin, y/n has not eaten anything, it's 3 in the noon, and she is hungry from damn 6 hours. Will you please do a hurry?" He said almost shouting.

Jimin: woah! Woah! Woah! Man calm, I am telling my angry alien.

Taehyung let out a sigh, controlling his anger. I rubbed the back of his palm and gave him a smile. His lion eyes converted into puppy one.

Jimin: ahem! Ahem! (He cleared his throat) okay so y/n, we planted the seed of your husband on your ovum. In a week you have to check the results. There can be a chance that the results will be negative. Out of 100% there are 70% of chance that you will get a good news but the 30% it can be a bad. So if the results are positive then please is all mine and if......the results are negative, then no need to worry. It's not a big deal and we can try aging. It is not doing any harm in your body so just don't panic your self. Okay? Take care of self and don't do hard work okay?

Y/n: thanku so much jimina just wish that results will be positive.

Jimin nodded and we all went out of the hospital. "Oh I forgot my bag in your office, let me just bring it" I said and went to Jimin's office.

Author's POV

Taehyung: jiminie, I'm sorry.

Jimin: for what?

Taehyung: for shouting on you you. Actually I was worried, not 'was' ,I am worried that she hadn't eaten anything from whole day. And I'm worried.

Jimin patted his back and said "it's ok my alien, I know she means a lot for you. And yeah don't forget when you will become appa, I need a party.

Taehyung: ofc pabo. I will organize a big party! All of us will be gathering and will reveal the gender.

Jimin: yaa that will be so awesome.

Y/n: heyy! I got my bag.

Taehyung: oh! We need to go to make you eat Something.

Y/n: yeah please, I'm starving.

I said by placing my hand on my hungry tummy. They both giggled and we huged eachother after bidding byes.

We went to a restaurant and decided to have dinner early because it was already 6:45 pm. We gave order to the waiter and and started talking about stuffs.

~~~skipping the dinner part, because I'm hella lazy~~~~

We arrived home, Taehyung straight went to the bathroom and I made myself fall on the cozy couch, felling super tired. I was about to stand when I got a call from Hyunjin!! I was soo happy to see him calling me after 2 years. I answered his call and started talking.

OTP

Hyunjin: hello?

Y/n: hello.

Hyunjin: am I talking to Mrs. Kim y/n?

I decided to tease him, because it's been two years and he was not able to recognize my voice.

Y/n: No um...actually I'm her dog talking. My name is dream!

Hyunjin: oh hey drea-.....wait...what.....are you.

I was laughing hard that he was about to talk an imaginary dog,!! And the dog was talking? Like tf broo?

I was laughing so hard when he heard my voice.

Hyunjin: yahh! Y/n you still haven't change?

I however controlled my laugh and took a breath.

Y/n: same goes with you!! *laugh* you were about to talk from a dog. *laugh* omg my stomach, it pains due to laugh,*laugh*.

I heared a loud sigh on my phone call. And he said something with made me happy till cloud 9.

Hyunjin: okay okay! Listen me now, I'm getting married.

Y/n: No way.....whose marrying you?

I was hiding my happiness.

Hyunjin: wae? Aren't you happy?

Y/n: No I'm I'm feeling sorry for the girl!!!

I again started laughing. I heard some footsteps from behind and I knew it was Tae. He sat beside me and asked that with whom I'm talking to. I showed him my phone screen and he told me to put it on speaker. And I did it.

Hyunjin: yahh! Y/N!! HOW CAN SAY THIS FOR YOUR FRIEND?? YOU'RE SO BAD. I HATE YOU!!!

He was crying dramatically, Tae laughed by hearing his drama.

Tae: hey! Hyunjin hyung!! Why are you crying??

Hyunjin: Tae, your wife, she is teasing me.

Y/n: yah! I'm not teasing you, it's the truth,

Hyunjin: see, see her she is soo bad. Taehyung let me talk to you actually I'm getting married and you guys coming home to meet my fiance.

Tae: oh! Congrats hyung! I'm happy for you.

Hyunjin: thanks bro! And yeah don't forget to bring this brat too.

Y/n: hey! You brat I'm not brat.

Hyunjin: I know. Well bye. I've to go. see you guys tomorrow.

Y/N and Taehyung: bye.

And I hung the call up.

This is it actually. Don't forget to comment and vote pleach 🥺🥺

 Don't forget to comment and vote pleach 🥺🥺

Why he's so hot 🔥 🥵 😍