Chapter 25

Next day
Y/n's Pov

I opened my eyes when the rays of sun was dancing on my face. I saw my surroundings and it was different. A soft bed with a cool room. It was not even my room and nor tae was with me.

In another minute, the door of the room opened reveals tae. He came towards me with a smile and I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and started creasing my hair.

This was the warmth I was missed. His touch, his fregenece, his smile, his voice, and his hugs. I was having craving for all this. Unknowingly a tear rolled down my cheek.

He broke the hug and cupped my face. "Sushhh... Don't cry..... I'm hear now.. Hmm? Don't cry.. " He said and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Now smile for me.." He said with a smile. A smiled appeared on my face automatically and he hugged me back.

"I'm sorry sweets.... I'm so sorry that I was not there to protect you. I- I'm not a good husband at all.. " He said while crying. My heart ached, seeing him crying.

"No! Don't say that please.... You are the best husband and you will be the best dad I know that... But please... Please dont cry. " I said trying to control my tears. I pecked on his lips and he smile, which bought a smile on my face too.

After this moment, tae went downstairs and I went in bathroom. I took a warm shower and was feeling better. I went downstairs only to see jungkook cooking with apron on.

"Good morning oppa! " I said him with a smile. He turned towards me and smiled back. "Good morning y/niiee..." Showing off his bunny smile, I giggled internally.

In other minute tae entered the the kitchen. "Where were you?? " I asked him. "It was officer... They've caught the kidnapper. " He said with a beaming smile.

But my smile faded after remembering about the incident. It didn't go unnoticed by bothe jungkook and tae." Ok ok lets have the breakfast by Chef jeon jungkook. " Jungkook said making us both giggle.

TIME SKIPS

After having breakfast, me and tae thanked jungkook and went to our home. I decided to have some sleep so i went to the bedroom and slept for an hour.

I woke up after having a strong craving of something sweet. I went in the living room, just to see tae sitting on the couch. I sat beside him and hugged his left arms.

"My sweets is up? Did you slept good?" He asked after hugging me back. I nodded. "Tae... " He hummed. I looked at him with a pout and he looked me with a smile. "I'm craving for something sweet... "

He quickly pecked my lips and said "ok! Let's go then. Be ready. " He said with a boxy smile of his. "Noooo I want to be here at home... Can you bring it for me.?" I said him. "Bubs.... You know that I can't leave you alone. Let's go out and have some lunch and you eat any sweet you want to... Ok?"

I agreed with him and went to get ready.