chapter 6

In the flight:

Taehyung and y/n were sitting with each other and Molly and Noah were sitting with each other.

Taehyung: you know who bought you to your bed last night???

Y/n: n-no. Who did? Was that you?

Taehyung: yeah, it was me.

y/n: you should've wake me up. Well thanks.

Taehyung: I did... but you wanted to sleep more, and ......ah I didn't want to ruin your peaceful sleep...

Y/n:...thanks.

Taehyung's POV

After some time I was listening to my favorite Playlist and felt a head on right shoulder......I soft smile appeared on my face when I saw y/n resting on my shoulder. Wow this moment 😍 . She was looking so pretty while sleeping.....then she moved a little and hold my arm tightly....making my heart again go boom boom.......

Time skips at the place where they were about to go:

Y/n: A-are we in Paris!!!??..

Molly: yeah! Isn't it great. (Claps in excitement)

Taehyung:  nice choice guys....but ......

Noah: but what?

Taehyung: it's my second time here.

Noah and Molly:  w-what!,???

Taehyung: hehe yeah! First let's go to hotel, take some rest, and then we'll talk.....

AT XXXXXX HOTEL:

Hotel manager: good morning, Mr. Kim Noah. I hope you had a safe flight.

Noah: good morning Larry!  Yeah we had a good flight,  but we're a bit tired,....I hope the rooms and food is ready?

Larry: yes yes sir , everything is ready. Please follow me so that I can show you your rooms

Noah: thanku.

Y/n's POV:

Larry showed everyone their room. It was decided that after lunch the will go to the markets. Just to buy some good stuff for each other as markets of Paris are awesome. It was 11:30 am and I was sitting on the window of my room. Half of Eiffel Tower was visible from my window. It is beautiful. I felt a bit tired so decided to lay down, on the bed.

......TRRINGG TRRING TRRING........alarm rang in my ears, making me whine on my pillow. I saw the time and it was 1:30pm.... I widened my eyes realizing that I am  late for lunch. I popped out from my bed ran towards the bathroom to take a quick shower....after 15min I came out only wrapping a towel on my body.

I peeked out of the bathroom just to be sure that nobody is out. I ran towards my suitcase as my all clothes were in it. I took out a beautiful plus comfortable outfit for me, which was to totally of my type. I did my hair, put just an eyeliner because I don't like makeup, and it is enough for me......

I once again looked myself in the mirror, proudly looking into my own eyes because the choice of mine in clothe is great

I once again looked myself in the mirror, proudly looking into my own eyes because the choice of mine in clothe is great... I step out of my room, went towards the food area.

I saw everyone on the table accept taehyung. I furrowed my brow in search of him and sat on the chair in front of Molly and Noah who were about to start their food. I smiled  and said "hey guys!"  "Hey, I thought you might like to sleep, instead of going with us" Molly said while teasing me....

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Noah laughed on my reaction which made Molly to make a poker face. "See her face! Hahaha!! Oh my God haha" Noah said while laughing so hard on Molly. "You are my husband,  you should take my side instead of her!!" Molly said while whining. "Oh babes I'm always your side darling" Noah said while smiling at Molly.

Suddenly heard a deep voice which bought shiver on my spine making me attracted towards him. It was Taehyung. "Hey! Y/n" he said. I looked at him with a natural smile and said "Heya!.. where were you all this long?" "Ah actually I was in the garden,  attending a call". "Oh its okay " then we started to have lunch and talking about each other's childhood....

Soon we all were done with lunch.. we sat in the cab and went towards markets. CHAMPS ÈLYŚEES was the street where we were going. It took a whole hour to arrive there. I was looking for something special for my dad while having earplugs in my both ears. Listening to my favorite song "Still with you" as it is a song in Korean language sung by a singer Jeon Jungkook.

I was enjoying the vibe by finding something for my dad. But suddenly someone pulled out one of the earplug from my ear, I averted my gaze to the left side and saw taehyung holding the earplug in his right hand.

He smiled and said "what are you listening? "While putting the plug in his left ear. "Actually it is my favorite song". "Still with you"? I got shocked when he said the name. "It is also one of my favorite song. Sang by Jeon Jungkook. Actually he's my best friend. We use to work together most of the times."

He said while matching the footsteps with me. "Jinjaa?...he is your.....I mean you've met him?" "Yeah I had. Wanna meet him? He is also in Paris, for his new album. " He said while looking at me. "Yeah I would be loving that" I said while jumping on my spot with an excitement.

End of y/n's POV

Taehyung: what are you looking for btw???

Y/n: I'm not able to find anything for my dad. I need something special for him. He is so special to me.

Taehyung:  really?

Y/n: yeah!

Taehyung: well I know something good. Wanna see?

Y/n: yeah sure!

Taehyung: come then.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

y/n was looking something for her dad. As his dad is a popular business man so I thought that she should give him something that suits his personality. Not Gucci or Zara. There are so many thing accept of that. I took her too a small shop, an old man was sitting there.

Y/n: this place???

Taehyung: this shop is small but the work is so hard.

Y/n: hmm! How??..?

I wrote the name of her dad on a piece of paper, y/n was all confused as she was not aware of what is going on. She was making a questioning face and I was smiling at the man and then y/n.

Y/n: what's going on Taehyung?

Taehyung: just wait and watch.

I slided my hand on y/n's waist, making her stand close to me as there was crowd and people were pushing each other.

End of Taehyung's POV

Hey aminos I hope u r doing great stay healthy and wealthy bii!!