chapter 14

Y/n's POV

We came home and relaxed ourselves on couch.

Y/n: why is my baby doing this much for me?

I asked him by putting my leg his lap and hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me with a small smile on his lips.

Taehyung: I'm doing this for you because.........

Y/n: because?

He pecked my lips and said...

Taehyung: because you deserve happiness. I love you so much.

Y/n: I love you too.

He came a bit close to me, and looked at my lips.

He then kissed me and I kissed him back in a fast respond.

The kissed was so hungry, like we both needed it badly. We kissed like this after 2 weeks. The kiss was getting hot, deep and passionate. It was full of love. I held his hair from back and he did it with my waist bringing me closer to him for deepening the kiss.

I loved him so much, I never want to lose him. Never ever.

We were kissing each other until a freaking call disturbed us. He broke the kiss and bring out the phone from his pocket. It was someone "friend" written on screen, as I took a glance to see who was it.

He made me sit on the couch and left in hurry, leaving me dumbfounded.

POV ended.

Taehyung POV:

It was the best moment going on with y/n, when a phone call disturbed us. I was a bit annoyed until I saw it was hyunjin. I've save his name with friend for a purpose so that y/n don't get to know anything.

I made y/n sit on the couch. I was able to feel the pout that she making behind me in disappointment.

I went outside in the garden area. I answered the call,

Taehyung: hey brother! What's the news?

Hyunjin: a good one.

Taehyung: then tell me.

Hyunjin: all the planning are done, the hall the food, music and everything you said. No need to worry.

Taehyung: oh thanks man. I'm grateful that I got a friend like you dude

I was talking to Hyunjin when suddenly saw y/n coming towards me with confusion.

I changed the topic in hurry, not to make y/n suspect.

Taehyung: yah!! How are you Larry??

Hyunjin: l-larry who?

Y/n was standing in front of me listening my all conversations. Where I was getting damn nervous for not letting y/n to know.

Taehyung: ah ha ha ha.....y-yes yes. I will do it ......yeah ok bii.

With this I cut the call not letting Hyunjin to complete and leaving him confused.