chapter1

Molly: I'm so nervous y/n........ Am I looking good? Is everything okay out there?

Y/n: babes don't be nervous. Everything is to be okay. Calm down.

Molly: (took a deep breath) .....okay I can do it .(smiled in excitement)

Y/n: good (smiled and huged her)

Y/n's POV:

Molly is my older sis. She is two years older than me, we are so close to each other like besties. Today she is going to get married from her one and only love who's name is Noah. He is perfect for my sister, I can see love in his eyes for my sister. He proposed Molly 1 month ago but now the both are getting married. She is nervous because......you know every girl get nervous before there marriage.

End of POV

??: Can I come in (somebody said after knocking the door)

Y/n and Molly smiled widely and allowed the man to come in.

Their father

Y/d: awww my beautiful angel.(tears rolling down from his cheeks)  you are looking so gorgeous dear.

Molly: don't cry dad. And btw you are also looking so handsome.

All three laughed in tears

Y/d: see you was just 12 years old yesterday. And today you are getting married. I just cannot explain how happy I am today. You never disrespected me and never disobeyed me you are such good girl ,Molly an-

Y/n:and...and me dad? Am I not a good girl of you?

They both giggled looking at y/n who was making a pout by crossing her arms.

Y/d: no no y/neee I love you to. You both are angels to me.

They three get in a hug until someone disturb them....

??: sir?

Y/d: who's it?

Ryan(y/n's dad manager) : sir it's the time (smile softly)

Y/d: y-yeah yeah we're coming. (After breaking the hug)

Molly:dad!! I'm n-nervous

Y/d: don't worry love, just calm down.

Y/n: I should go babes my girlfriends are waiting for me. Bii and best if luck sissy.(pecking on her cheeks)

Molly's POV:
I crossed my hand in my father's hand, looking into his eyes. I calmed down and started moving with him..... the door open and I caught everyone's attention that made me to die......but I build up the confidence and moves forward.  Noah was looking so damn hot, he was looking at me and I was looking at him. My dad handed my hand Noah's hand which he accepted gladly.
End of Molly's POV

Wise man: so Mr Noah,  do you accept Ms Molly as your respectful wife?

Noah: I do. (Smiled)

Wise man: and Ms Molly, do you accept Mr Noah as your respectful husband.

Molly: yes I do.

Wise man: so from now you are husband and wife. You may kiss each other.

Everyone started clapping while they both were kissing each other

Y/n's  POV:
When I was clapping for them both I felt some stares which made  me curious to see who was that. I shifted my gaze here and there and my eyes suddenly landed on a handsome man. He was looking so hot in his black 3 piece. But.....why is he staring me.? Well let's focus on new couples.......
End of POV

Time skip after 3 months

OTP Molly and y/n

Molly: how are you?

Y/n: good, and you?

Molly: all great

Y/n: but why did u called?

Molly: woah that was rude....but it's okay......I just want to say that u r coming at my house because we are going on a vacation.

Y/N: a vacation? .....with me? L-listen Molly, you both are new married couples and I  think you guys should go alone?

Molly: oh shut up y/n we are not taking you at our honeymoon. It's just a vacation, and not only you, Noah's younger brother is also going with us.

Y/N: Noah has a brother? He never told me.(rolling her eyes)

Molly: it's okay y/n...... well we are going tomorrow so......

Y/n:so what?

Molly: get read in half hour I'll send someone to pick up. Got that?

Y/n: why "someone "? I can come at my own.

Molly: you know my address?

Y/n: oh....no I don't .

Molly: so just shut up and get ready.

Y/n's POV

As I said Molly and I are almost best friends so we talk to each other like this.

End of POV

_______________________________________

We this was my chapter 1 I hope you guys like it wait for my new update. Saranghae💖💗