chapter 9

We both were looking deep into each other's eye. He was looking in my eyes then my lips....like he was asking a permission to kiss. We both were getting close to other. I closed my eyes, he kissed me back. In the starting the kiss was soft but after a few seconds it wend rough and passionate. I was surrounding my arms around his neck, giving him cuddles by playing his hairs. He was holding me from my waist. It was the precious moment that I was sharing with him. I never fell in love with anyone before because I never found any. I have met with so many before but the all dated just for my money and honestly I never felt loved with them...taehyung broke the kiss and looked at me with love. "I love you so much y/n, I never felt like this with anyone. I hope I will keep you happy in future." I felt tears in my eyes because no one said this to me before. I wip my tears and said " I love you too baby. I would love to spend my time with you forever." We both smiled and again kissed. Taehyung picked me in bridal style without breaking the kiss. He went towards the car and made me sit on the passenger seat after breaking the kiss. "Time to go home sweets." He said left me dumbfounded. He started driving the car, on of his hand was on steering wheel and one was on my lap. I was blushing hard like tomato, but the drive was silent.

....

We arrive at our hotel, taehyung came out of care before me and opened the door for me. He again picked me in bridal style and went in the hotel. He was looking straight to his was and I was adoring his every single angle of his face. He bought me to his room and laid me on his bed. "Let's continue now." He said before winking at me. He leaned to me and started kissing, I kissed him back. He hovered me and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He sucked my lower lip asking to the enter his tongue in my mouth. I opened my mouth allowing him travel his tongue. We both both were exploring each other's mouth. He broke the kiss and down went on my neck, giving me hikeys and leaving remarks of the love we were making. I moved my face on the other side, Giving him more space. "Ahh ~ T-taehyung " I moaned. A smirk appeared on lips which I was able to feel on my neck. He slided his hand on mine which were holding his muscular arm. He pinned both of my hands on the bed by interlocking our finger. He was now giving hickey on my shoulder.

Y/n:"Taehyung stop!!" I said in a husky Voice, which made him stop and looked in my eyes with a confused expression.

Taehyung: what happened baby?? Is everything fine??

Y/n:"I'm a bit afraid". I said by looking in his eyes.

Taehyung: "afraid of what?"

Y/n:"afraid of getting hurt. What if it hurts to much??"

Taehyung: "if you're not ready, then we will not do it baby. And believe me I won't hurt you. You are my first love. I love you more that anything else. You got this!!" I was about get up from y/n, but she held my collar and said...

Y/n: "don't go, please. I believe you and I love you too baby tiger" I giggled after saying and pulled him in deep and rough kiss.

The kiss was filled with love, no lust no greed. It was precious. He pulled down the strip of my dress while giving open mouth kisses on my neck. I arched my breast and he got a chance to unzip my dress. He slided his hand on my back giving me shiver in my spine. He pulled my dress in one go and left me in my garments. I started unbuttoning his shirts, throwing it aside the bed. I held his hairs in pleasure giving him cuddles. He broke the kiss and asked "may I?" I nodded in yes. He unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor. He started playing with my breast sucking and squishing it making me gasp. After leaving remarks on my breast, he went down at my private part. He glanced at me and pulled down my panties. I closed my thighs tightly, not allowing him to see my part. He held my knees and opened my legs wide and said " let me see those butterflies, that you're hiding from me my sweetheart ". I blushed and covered my face with my palm. He leaned towards me while making my hands away from my face and kissed me on the corner of my lips, he again kissed my and slided  his hand to my p*ssy. He rubbed it with his thumb, making my breath uneven. He took out his pants and underwear within a second. He hovered me that I was able to feel his hard membrane on my part. He slided his dick inside my pussy giving me time to adjust. "Ahh~ i-its hu- hurting, aah~" I said while tears rolling down from my cheeks. "It will turn into pleasure baby argh~" he said with his husky and deepe voice. He started thrusting slowly giving me time to adjust. After pain, it felt into pleasure which I needed in tons. "F-faster please,  ahh" he didn't said anything but obeyed me. He burried his face in my neck and I rounded my arms around his back, digging my nails on his bare back. After sometime I realized that my climax is near. "I'm close" I stuttered,  "wait for me baby " he started thrusting faster and faster. I was a moaning mess at that time. The room was filled with our moans. He released his cum in me and layed beside me. I was almost slept because I was so tired and my legs were shivering so badly. He covered both of us from duvet and huged me from back and pulled me towards him.

...