chapter 17

Y/n: jimin as you know.......it's been 2 years of our marriage.

Jimin: hmm..

Y/n: you know every husband wife wants a baby......we both have tried a lot of times for baby.....but still I'm not pregnant.....a-are you getting what I'm trying to say?

Jimin smiled firmly and said: first of all thanks for believing me in this situation. And about your problem, its not a big deal. I know you guys are trying but sometimes it happens. Sometimes male spurm don't work properly or sometimes it happens females spurm......I just wanted to ask you that are you having your proper period?

I just noded with a smile.

Jimin : good then, no need to worry. And if still it's not happening then we can go through IVF..

Y/n: what is IVF?

Jimin: first eat your food, it is getting cold as ice.

I smiled and started eating my food.

...

We both sat on the couch and I again asked with so much curiosity.

Y/n: now tell me, what is IVF?

Jimin: ah...it is a process in which if a couple is not able to make a baby, we doctor transfer the male spurm or you can say eggs. We transfer the eggs in male reproductive system which is your private part.

I was just nodding and getting that what is he trying to say.

Jimin: so we will transfer Tae's spurm in you body and give you a time of one month. And after a month, we can get a news!

Y/n: so when are we doing it then? And I hope it will not harm any of us?....

Jimin: (chuckled) no! No! Noona! Nothing will happen to any of you. And we are not going to do any test right now. I'm giving you a time of two months. Again try to make a baby, if still nothing happens then we will go through IVF.

Y/n: oh ok! I got it! Thanks for understanding me jiminah. I'm glad you gave me you precious time.

Jimin: any time noona. By the way I have to go hospital, you know my patience are waiting for me.

Y/n: oh yeah! Sure bye.

Jimin: bye.

....

I was getting bored when I got an idea to go to buy some grocery. I picked the car keys and drove to the CVS food store.

I bought some fresh fruit, veggies, cup noodles, Taehyung's and mine favorite ice-cream, chocolate, and so many more.

I was so busy that I didn't realize I already spend 2 hours in shopping. It's already 5:30 and I have to cook food for me.

I hurried to my home and changed into a comfortable wear. I went to kitchen and decided to cook something delicious and which will take time. Because I'm already so bored, it's better if I'll do something work.

I washed all the fruits and vegetables and arranged them in refrigerator. I placed all chocolate and ice-cream in freezer and arranged all cup noodles in cupboard. After this, I decided to cook kimchi rice.

With kimchi rice, I decided to have some drinks. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed some ice cubes and two cans of beer. Yeah 2 are enough for me and it will help me to reduce some stress.

When I was pouring my beer in the jar, I felt two veiny hands on my waist. I widened my eyes because of shock. I slowly placed the can on counter and shouted. " AAAAAA!!!!! WHO ARE YOU PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I LOVE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM PLEASE PLE-" I was cut in between with a palm on my face. I was so scared, sweat was covering my forehead. My breath was uneven, but when I turned to face the man, I started crying. I was a crying mess in front of that men. He removed his hand from my lips and hugged me tightly.