Small Talk

(A/n, um, a reminder, the only art that the belongs to me are the ones I take credit for, like this one... Not mine obviously)

She walked down the forest "This must be the last place to check.", they'd talked to the teachers already but Ochaco couldn't find Izuku anywhere, she murmured whole walking into the forest, it took her a solid minute to see Izuku sitting against a tree, seemingly thinking, he was so focused he didn't noticed her come closer until she was right in front of him.

"Can I... Join you?" She asked, he nodded slowly, she sat right beside him, the silence could pierce through either of them, Desire was more severe since she was right beside him, he gulped silently, looking uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"Izuku, is something wrong?" Izuku looked at her, worried "Ochaco, were you really able to escape?" she looked sad "Yes, I had a chance once but after what Desire said he'd do, I didn't want to risk it." Izuku looked frustrated "But I told you I would take it." "He said he would cut himself severely just to hurt you".

"Ochaco I've taken so many scars from hero work, I would take a hundred more if it meant you would be safe." She frowned "Well that's the point, I don't want you to get hurt, not for me, not for anything." she was so close to his face at that point, he blushed but backed away.

It took her a second to get what she just did "It's just that, I started wondering, what if he did more than just that?" she looked at him "I'd be fine, plus, you weren't the only one being threatened." he said "That entire... situation yesterday.... It wasn't so sudden, I always had these nightmares that you'd die in my hands, he showed me them, I could have taken control several times but I just couldn't risk it myself".

There was that miraculous silence again, "I guess we find it easier to risk ourselves than each other." Ochaco said, Izuku was back to thinking 'She's right there, why not just take this opportunity?' he groaned 'You don't see, do you? Now that you're back, they'll treat you with tests like some problem child while she's showing you love and sympathy, they want to take that away from you.'

He covered his face with one hand, as Ochaco looked at him, worried "Izuku?"

'You're about to let them.' His eyes had a glimpse of purple inside, he looked at her, his eyes filled with that lust and possessiveness, Ochaco looked worried, the purple disappeared when seeing her, he teared up "Why can't I get a grip?" "It's alright, at least, it will be, I'm sure of it".

"I just feel so selfish" Ochaco held his hand on instinct, "It's fine." Izuku looked deep in her eyes "Ochaco." he said her name before she could continue "I don't know what's happening, I feel like accepting Desire was wrong," she didn't take her eyes off him.

"Izuku, it really is fine." he let go of her hand and pinned her to the tree "I know martial arts, how is it so eas-" "Ochaco, listen to me." The seriousness in his eyes made her snap her mouth shut. "When he says these things before, it hurt because I rejected wanting to hurt anyone with every part of my body but now it hurts differently because I know how badly I want it, and it's not normally wrong but... I don't care what stands in my way, I want you, that's the only reasoning to it, nothing else".

His tears flowed "It hurts because a part of me wants to destroy so much I care about, and it's getting worse, I can feel my remorse fading, I'm scared because I might stop being scared." Ochaco remembered the glint of purple.

"Izuku, were you in control when you yelled at this first years." He nodded while she wiped his tears "I was annoyed by what they said, then Desire said something about showing them their place and I just snapped, he didn't take control... That was me." Ochaco paused for moment "But Desire can still take control?" "Yeah".

"What exactly is he planning?" Izuku scoffed "Nothing, he just wants to mess with me" "Or do you think you're becoming the same person?" "Ochaco, we are the same person" Ochaco opened her mouth slightly like she'd remembered something "OH, yeah... It's all so confusing, actually." he smiled "Stop pretending already" he was about to let go of her wrists 'What's the rush? She's right here, after all, and you know they'll try and take her from you, why are you going so soon?' his eyes had a purple hint on them again.

He held her wrists tighter, "I-Izuku.", he had her all to himself, 'Don't let this chance slip away.' He leaned in closer until his lips touched hers, she hesitated but kissed him back, he couldn't get that hesitation out of his head though, but decided to try to ignore it.

He turned his head to deepen the kiss, his tongue touching hers, she blushed once she realized it, she moaned with his tongue touching every part of her mouth, he blushed while hearing it, he loved it, he wanted more of it, he ran his hands down her body and continued exploring her mouth, while their tongues wrestled.

He let go of her hands, she put them on his shoulders then they broke the kiss, leaving the both of them trying to regain their breath, he admired her panting figure, then he couldn't stand it any longer, he pushed her on the ground, her body laying on the grass.

He let go of her wrists and held her waist with one arm, leaving as little space between them as possible, and holding her cheek with the other, he started kissing and sucking her neck, he'd taken note of where her most sensitive part was at that point, he found it and attacked mercilessly, she whimpered, he smiled, moving his hands through her body again, then underneath her tank top.

"May I?" she opened her eyes and nodded while blushing, encouraging Izuku with that cute sight, he held her up allowing him to pull her tank top over her head, he stared at her, smirking while she pulled his up, he finished it for her and pushed her back down, climbing on top of her, she blushed and turned her head.

"What's wrong?" he asked coming closer to her face, "I-I know you work out but...?" he chuckled "And what's that?" he noticed her nose was... Bleeding, he wiped it and showed her the blood on his finger "You like what you see?" she covered her face "My own adorable masochist." she whimpered, slowly dying of embarrassment as he chuckled.

He held her bra, barely hesitating in going into it, he started playing with her there, she moaned "Izuku-Ah~" 'S-She just moaned my name' it aroused him, he went back to kissing her neck while still playing with her chest.

"Izuku~" he waited for her to speak by slowing down "Aren't you afraid s-someone will see us?" Izuku smiled, going back to his previous speed "Why should I care? They should know you're mine, seeing is believing, right?" he said kissing her again but more intensely this time.

He pulled back, staring at her panting figure, his fully green colour fully came back "I'm sorry, I can't even get the slightest control over myself." she kissed his cheek softly, then pulled back "I never said I didn't enjoy it." They both laughed.

... I'll let them enjoy it while they can...