Chapter 5: The Big Game

Days passed and the day finally reached. Everyone cheered. The cheerleaders waved their pom-poms in the air and did their thing.

Zoey and Natalie walked side by side as they entered the stadium.

"Okay everyone, the game is about to start!"

"Zoey, come on. Let's sit over there" Natalie said holding Zoey and dragging her towards the chair.

Klaus walked to the chairs and sat beside MJ.
Stephan and Scott were both playing football.

"How're you doing?" MJ asked him and he nodded. Maeve then walked over to them and sat beside Klaus.

"You're always forgetting this" she said giving him his inhaler.

"Thanks" he said and he opened the inhaler and pressed it twice, taking in the air before closing it.

"Anyways, is that the Zoey MJ talked about?" Maeve asked Klaus and he looked at where Maeve referred to.

"Yeah" he said before looking at the field. He narrowed his eyes due to the sunlight.

Just then the gunshot was heard and the game started.

Naveen Vs High-end

"And there goes Jakob from the high-end team! Ooh, he really has a good fitness level and he scores!"

The cheerleaders for High-end began celebrating.

They resumed and the game began hot and competitive.

"Oh and there goes Scott for Naveen high!"

The points kept on increasing as both teams scored.

It was a tie and few seconds remaining for the game to end. Everyone became curious and nervous to know if it will be a tie or not.

This game was one of the best game the school has had ever and Naveen high hosted it so Scott didn't want to lose, not just because of that but because of his reputation and yes....the deal.

"What if he scores Zoey?" Natalie asked and Zoey remained quiet as she watched the game.

"Oh and Stephan with a great defense! Passes to Scott and! Naveen Scores!"

"Woah!!" The crowd cheered just before the whistle was heard.

Zoey folded her arms and watched the boys cheering on the field.

"You're doomed" Natalie said to her.

"And the Naveens are the champions for the second time in a row!"

The boys held the champion cup and raised it in the air. Maeve smiled as she took pictures in her phone.

"Thank you everyone for really participating in this game and-"

"Excuse me" Scott quickly grabbed the microphone from Mrs Williams.

"Hello everyone!" He said everyone screamed especially the girls.

"What's he up to?" MJ asked himself as he watched Scott.

"Uhm....sorry ma'am but may I hear a loud scream from everyone!" Scott said and the whole crowd screamed and cheered.

"Zoey" he said and Zoey's heart skipped a beat. What was he doing? People around her that knew who she was looked at her.

"It's you right?" Natalie asked and Zoey quietly looked at Scott from the crowd.

"Can I hear a Zoey from everyone!"

"Zoey!" Everyone shouted.

Klaus and MJ both looked at Zoey as they shouted her name.