Chapter 59: Your dad isn't so bad

The next day, during lunch, Zoey instantly walked to Michael's table where he ate alone and sat across him.

"We should talk" she said immediately she approached.

"Ooohhh, about?" He asked.

"Forget what nick did. He was just mad at the way you hit me" she said and Michael smiled before leaning in to the table.

"Why? You're scared am gonna wipe him?"

"What? No" she replied.

"Then why?" He asked.

"Michael, he's my boyfriend" she said.

"Come to think of it. How many guys?" He asked and she sighed.

"I don't know. That's not what we're talking about "

"Klaus fucking hit me" Michael said.

"Yeah, and so? It was just a mere fight"

"It came personal. I'm sorry I can't resist. That asthmatic guy can't just beat me up that way. It's an insult to me" he said leaning back to his chair and looking elsewhere.

"It was just a... hold on. How'd you know he's -"

"Asthmatic?" Micheal cut her off. "Mmmm.......I know them. He was on his inhaler this morning "

Zoey scoffed before running her hands through her hair. She got up slowly walked away. Michael watched her walk and turn around again. She came back to him and then stood behind his chair and leaned to his ear.

"Fucking touch him and it's me and you" she whispered before patting his shoulder and then leaving. Michael looked at her walk away smiling to himself.

Zoey walked into the class and met only Scott, Klaus and Mj.
They looked at her when she stepped into the class. She sighed on seeing them. Why weren't they eating. She thought the class would be empty.

"I wanna be alone" she said and they looked at her.

"Okay" Mj said walking and leaving the class.

Scott didn't say a thing and just left. Klaus remained on his seat and looked at Zoey.

"Why aren't you leaving?" She asked but he gave her silence as a reply.

Seeing he didn't leave, Zoey instantly closed the door and locked it.

"It's a classroom Zoey. Not your room" he said.

Zoey ignored what he just said and ran her hands through her hair.

"Are you okay?" He asked when she began pacing around.

"Zoey" he called but yet she still didn't answer him.

"Zoey-"

"What?! What! Why do you keep calling me?!" She yelled at him getting him all confused. They didn't say anything and just stared at each other till Zoey broke it.

"What happened?" He still asked getting up from his chair.

"Nothing" she said in a whisper.

He walked to her and then reached her before placing his hands in his pockets.

"You can't scream at me that way, when you won't tell me what's bothering you" he said and she looked at him.

"Nick, everything is bothering me" she said.

"Like what?"

"Fucking Micheal and-"

"I told you to forget the Michael issue" he said and Zoey halted and looked at him.