Chapter 51: I'm sorry 2

Days passed and Klaus was home at night. He sat on his bed as he closed his eyes and listened to music in his headphone. He didn't hear when the door opened.

Pearson walked in and looked at him on the bed. She sighed before turning off the fan. Klaus realized the fan was being turned off and opened his eyes. He saw his mom standing at the door so he quickly took down the headphones.

"Mom" he said.

"Sweetie, loud music aren't good for your ears" she said coming in and closing the door. She turned on the fan before walking to his bed.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Fine" he said wondering what she was doing here.

"Can I see your result?" She asked and he was quiet.

"My result?" He asked and she nodded.

"You got it yesterday right? I wanna see it. I and your dad just discussed the university you will be going to next year"

"Uhm......"he said before collecting the white envelope and giving it to her.

"Thank you. I'm expecting parallel a's" she said as she opened the envelope.

He looked at her as she opened it and read it.

"Social Behavior at school is really poor" she said reading out the teacher's remark. "Suspended once, doesn't have good relationship with others"

Pearson glanced at him before reading more in her thoughts.

"Your grades are poor" she said as she examined his grades.

"No it's not" he said.

"Nick you got an E in your English" she said turning the paper to him and looking at him.

"What's there in English? You can speak it, so what's hard in it?" She asked but he said nothing. She looked at the paper again and rose her brows.

"Jesus Christ nick, you had a zero in your exam. Only your tests boosted you up" she said looking at it.

"I had it purposely, I didn't -"

"What do you mean? Are you gonna waste your school fees for an E?!"

"Mom it's just the first time" he said and she scoffed.

"Is it about Stephan again? If it's about him, get over it already and focus on your studies! You can't get into college with these grades" she said and he sighed.

"Look at this. History, B. What is wrong with you Nicklaus?" She asked and he looked at his mom.

"I forgot my textbook home mom. It wasn't my fault-"

"Whose fault is it then?" She asked.

"I hope that Zoey girl isn't a distraction to you-"

"No she's not-"

"Then get your act together boy! Tomorrow, you're gonna ask for a makeup test for this, do you hear me?" She asked and he didn't respond.

"Do you hear me?!" She scolded and he nodded.

"Great, your dad's gonna be mad" she said throwing the paper at his face before leaving the room in a bang.

Klaus looked at his result paper before squeezing them annoyingly and throwing on the floor.

"She just cares about grades and grades. Nothing else" he said as he put on his headphone and laid down back.

The next day, Klaus walked into the empty class and then to the last desk.