Chapter 27- Final Campaign

Stephan and Zoey sat on a table at the cafeteria when Mj came in.

"Hey man" Mj said as Stephan got up and they both hugged.

"How's it going?" Mj asked.

"It's fine" Stephan said before Mj joined them on the table.

"So how's it going with the break up?" Mj asked and Stephan chuckled.

"Moved on already" Stephan said.

"I think, it was a negotiation between them" Mj said.

"I don't wanna know, Scott didn't think about our friendship when he made a deal with her" Stephan said.

"Or maybe because Klaus forgave him easily when he fucked Mia" Mj said and Zoey reduced her speed in eating.

"It was stupid of him anyways" Stephan said.

"If I may ask, how was .... mia like?" Zoey asked and they both looked at her.

"Uhm.... She was nice" Mj said.

"funny, and cute" Stephan said.

"So why did she cheat on Nick?" Zoey asked.

"Well, we still don't know. Maybe Klaus knows. But she really loves him " Stephan said and Zoey scoffed.

"I don't think so" Zoey said eating her food as Stephan and Mj both looked at each other.

"What do you mean?" Mj asked.

"I mean, if she really loved him, she wouldn't hurt him and cheat on him, especially with his best friend" she said. "I mean what kind of love is that?"

"I mean if it was me, I would have loved him till the end and-" Zoey quickly halted when she realized what she had just said.
She looked at the both of them staring at her.

"What did I just say? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" she said and Stephan just chuckled.

"Man, you can't even hide it, it's written all over your face" Stephan said and Zoey touched her face.

"Hide what?" Zoey asked.

"What you feel for Klaus" Mj said eating a chip from Stephan's plate.

"What I feel? I don't feel anything for him, I-i just went through a breakup remember?" Zoey asked.

"Is that an excuse for you?" Stephan asked.

"Yeah, I mean no. No it's not an excuse, it's just-"

"Don't worry, we get you. We're just excited for you. It's been ages since Klaus dated someone" Mj said.

"But-"

"Why don't you ask him out?" Stephan asked and Zoey shook her head.

"I can't. I won't, okay. I don't like him. Get it" she said before leaving.

"She does right?" Stephan asked.

"Yeah, she does" Mj responded.

~•~

Zoey walked at the corridor and met Lana.

"Hey smith" Lana said waving with her fingers.

"Oh, I'm surprised I saw you today. Let me ask you, is it because Nick isn't here?" Zoey asked and Lana scoffed.

"Go find something better to do instead of picking up fights with people" Lana said and Zoey just looked at her.

"Oh, you loosed your bangs, I'm glad for that, but pretty still doesn't show in your face" Lana said before walking away.