Chapter 57: New Term

Christmas and New year passed bringing it to school period once again.

Naveen high resumed school once again and the day was bright and active.

The garage was filled up with those familiar cars and students. Including teachers.

At the notice board was a picture of Stephan, Oliver, Chris and Freddie and so many condolences written by students and teachers.

Zoey walked into the building and instantly saw Natalie.

"Heyy!" Natalie screamed before they hugged.

"I missed you" Nat said.

"Me too" Zoey said and Natalie looked at her hair.

"Oh my gosh. Blonde totally looks good on you" Natalie said touching Zoey's hair.

"Thanks" Zoey said.

Zoey had her hair dyed blonde but brown at the roots. It was beach waved and reached her upper back.

"Am so into this term" Natalie said.

"Why?" Zoey asked as they walked together.

"We might get new hot guys" she said and Zoey just chuckled.

"Hold on, I'll be back" natalie said before leaving.

Zoey looked around and sighted Klaus at the notice board staring at it.
She smiled before walking to him.

She walked to him quietly before tapping his shoulder. He hesitated before turning and then seeing her.

"Oh hey" he said and she smiled.

"What's up?" She asked and he looked at her hair.

"Fine" he said still looking at her. She looked at the notice board before walking to it and standing beside him.

"Rest in peace" she said in a whisper before glancing at Klaus who looked at the board.

"How've you been?" She asked and he looked at her.

"I've been great" he said. "you?"

"Mmm....... super fun. We left to my mom's hometown for Christmas" she said and he smiled.

"You told me" he said and she nodded looking away.

"Sorry " she said.

"No it's okay, yours was better. My dad came back home" he said and she chuckled.

"You should be happy at least" she said.

"I don't think I can be happy" he said.

"My goodness, you're such a bad son" she said and he looked at her.

"When did you do your hair?" He asked making her look at him.

"Oh.... Saturday" she said. "You like it?"

"Yeah" he said and she smiled.

"It's pretty" he said. Hearing him compliment her was music in her ears.

"Stephan's been listening to our conversations" she said looking at Stephan's picture at the board.

He chuckled before looking at the picture.

"Yeah" was all he said.

"He said he was gonna get a tattoo January first this year" Klaus said and Zoey rose her brows.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, in his diary" he said and she slowly nodded.

"Remember I told you-"