secret crush

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva Hope you enjoy

Harry styles imagine

As I walked through the park, the sun began to set, casting a warm glow on everything around me. My heart raced with anticipation as I thought about the surprise waiting for me at home. You see, I'm Y/N Payne, Liam Payne's little sister, and I'm a massive One Direction fan.

My heart has always belonged to Harry Styles. His voice has a way of making my heart flutter, and his smile could light up the darkest room. I've dreamt countless times of meeting him, but I never imagined it would happen like this.

As I entered the house, I couldn't believe my eyes. Liam and the rest of the band were gathered in the living room, laughing and chatting. My excitement grew as I joined them, feeling like the luckiest person in the world.

Liam turned to me, a smile spreading across his face. "Y/N, I've been telling the lads all about you," he said proudly. "They think you're amazing."

Blushing, I sat down next to Harry, feeling his comforting presence beside me. Niall complimented my taste in music, while Louis joked and made me laugh. Zayn shared stories of their adventures on tour, and I hung on to every word, my eyes occasionally meeting Harry's.

Hours passed, and the band reluctantly announced that they had to head back to their hotel. But just as they were about to leave, Harry spoke up, his eyes fixed on mine.

"Hey, Liam, do you mind if I stay overnight?" Harry asked, a hopeful smile playing on his lips.

Liam exchanged a knowing glance with me before nodding. "Of course, mate. Take care of my little sister," he said with a teasing tone.

As Liam disappeared upstairs, leaving Harry and me alone in the living room, a sense of nervous excitement filled the air. We started talking about life on tour, sharing our dreams and fears, our laughter intertwining.

Lost in the moment, Harry's gaze locked with mine, and he spoke softly, "You know, Y/N, Liam gave me a picture of you. He said it's the most gorgeous thing he's ever seen. I couldn't agree more."

My heart skipped a beat as he leaned in, his lips gently touching mine. The world around us faded away, leaving only the warmth of our connection. Pulling back, he looked into my eyes with tenderness.

"I don't want to rush anything, but I can't deny how I feel about you, Y/N," Harry confessed, his voice filled with sincerity. "I've wanted to be more than friends for a long time. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Overwhelmed with joy, I couldn't help but smile. "Yes, Harry," I replied, my voice filled with love. "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

Harry's face lit up, and he kissed me again, sealing our new chapter with a promise. The sound of footsteps interrupted us, and we turned to find Liam standing at the top of the stairs.

"I hope you know how important she is to me, Harry," Liam said, a protective tone in his voice. "Don't you dare hurt her."

Harry's expression turned serious, and he nodded. "I promise, Liam. I'll cherish her with all my heart."

Liam's stern expression softened, and he gave us a reassuring smile. With his approval, we returned to the couch, our hearts overflowing with happiness. We spent the rest of the night talking, sharing kisses, and whispering those three magical words to each other: "I love you."