unexpected lap situations

I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was, a 14-year-old girl, living my wildest dreams as a member of One Direction. But sometimes, being the youngest and only girl in the group had its downsides. Instead of treating me like an equal bandmate, the boys often saw me as their little bodyguard.

As I entered the recording studio, my heart raced with excitement. I spotted Harry on the couch, his attention absorbed by his phone. A mischievous idea sparked in my mind, and I decided to play a prank on him. Without hesitation, I plopped down on his lap.

Surprised, Harry looked up, his green eyes widening. "Y/N, what on earth are you doing?" he whispered, trying to keep our little act discreet.

Before we could burst into laughter, the studio door swung open, revealing Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Their jaws dropped as they took in the unexpected scene before them.

"What the heck is going on here?" Niall exclaimed, pointing a finger accusingly at Harry and me.

Liam joined the teasing, his voice feigning anger. "Harry, mate, that's not how you share your lap with a bandmate!"

Harry, never one to back down, quickly recovered from his surprise. "Oh, really, Liam? Think you can do it better? Go ahead, give it a try!"

Liam stepped forward, mischief twinkling in his eyes. "Alright, Y/N, come here. Let's show Harry how it's done."

Caught off guard by the sudden turn of events, I hesitated for a moment, stealing a glance at Harry, who shot me a playful glare. With a shrug and a smile, I stood up from Harry's lap and cautiously made my way to Liam, who had taken a seat on the couch.

Zayn, thoroughly amused by the situation, couldn't resist joining in. "Hey, Y/N, care to sit on my lap? Maybe you'll find it even more comfortable."

I saw Harry's eyes narrow, a hint of jealousy creeping into his playful demeanor. But before I could respond, Harry interjected, his voice laced with feigned annoyance. "Oi, Zayn, back off! She was just sitting on my lap."

Zayn chuckled and raised his hands in surrender. "Alright, mate, no need to get possessive. Just offering."

Laughter filled the room as the tension dissipated. I found myself at the center of this playful banter, feeling the warmth of belonging within the group. Despite their teasing, I knew deep down that the boys cared for me like family.

As the day went on, I couldn't help but reflect on how incredibly lucky I was to have joined One Direction. Sure, being treated like a bodyguard might come with its quirks, but it also meant being part of something extraordinary—a bond that would last a lifetime. In that moment, surrounded by my bandmates, I couldn't have been happier.

Little did I know, this lighthearted incident would become another cherished memory in the extraordinary journey of a lifetime with One Direction.