deatheater

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva Hope you enjoy.

Peter/remus imagine

It was my 7th year in Hogwarts when I noticed a change in Peter Pettigrew. Our once tight-knit group of friends, the Marauders, had started to drift apart from him. James, Sirius, and Remus found themselves growing distant, leaving Peter to his own devices. It was during this time that I found myself drawn to him, perhaps out of sympathy or a genuine desire to help.

Peter and I began spending more time together, exploring the grounds of Hogwarts and sharing heartfelt conversations. I found myself captivated by his vulnerability, his hidden depths that had been overshadowed by his boisterous friends. Unbeknownst to me, my feelings for Peter were blossoming into something more profound.

One fateful evening, as I roamed the corridors, I stumbled upon a conversation between Peter and Snape. Hiding in the shadows, I listened intently, my heart pounding in my chest. Snape, his voice dripping with malice, urged Peter to join the ranks of the Death Eaters. My breath caught in my throat as Peter hesitated, promising to consider Snape's offer.

The revelation hit me like a tidal wave, shattering the fragile bond we had forged. I couldn't bear the thought of Peter, the boy I had grown to care for, falling into the clutches of darkness. Determined, I sought him out, my words heavy with emotion.

"I love you, Peter," I confessed, my voice trembling. "I don't want anything to happen to you. I don't want you to be led down the wrong path."

Peter's eyes softened, his gaze locking with mine. "I love you too, Y/N," he whispered, his voice filled with regret. "I never wanted to hurt you."

Despite his declaration, I couldn't ignore the mark I had glimpsed on his arm, the mark of a Death Eater. With trembling hands, I reached out and pulled up his sleeve, exposing the dark stain that tainted his skin. The weight of his betrayal crashed down on me, and I stepped back, tears streaming down my face.

"You've done this after I told you how much I loved you!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the empty corridor. "You didn't listen to me!"

Heartbroken and filled with anger, I turned and fled, seeking solace in the presence of the Marauders. I poured out my pain to James, Sirius, and Remus, who enveloped me in their comforting embrace. They shared my anguish, promising to confront Peter and hold him accountable for his choices.

In the wake of the betrayal, my heart began to heal, and a newfound connection between Remus and me emerged. We spent hours talking, supporting each other through the tumultuous times. Gradually, my feelings for Remus deepened, and we found solace in each other's company.

Months passed, and as our graduation drew near, Remus approached Dumbledore with a special request. The day arrived, and during the graduation ceremony, Dumbledore turned everyone's attention to Remus. He stood tall, his voice steady as he spoke of the love and support he had found in me.

"Y/N," Remus began, his eyes locked with mine, "you've been my guiding light, my constant source of strength. Will you marry me?"

Tears of joy welled in my eyes as I nodded, unable to form words. The crowd erupted in applause, showering us with congratulations and well-wishes. In that moment, surrounded by love and acceptance, I knew I had found my path forward.

And so, as the sun set on our time at Hogwarts, Remus and I embarked on a journey together, hand in hand. The pain of Peter's betrayal still lingered, but I had found solace in the arms of a true companion. Together, we would face the challenges that lay ahead, united in our love and unwavering commitment to each other.