wait for you

Newt Imagine

In the scorch Newt found solace in the presence of Y/N. Their connection blossomed into a deep and profound love that seemed to defy the odds stacked against them.

As Newt prepared to leave with Thomas on a dangerous mission to find the cure, he knew he had to say goodbye to Y/N. Standing before her, he took her hands in his, gazing into her eyes with a mixture of love and sorrow. "Y/N, you mean everything to me," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "I promise you, I will come back to you."

Y/N felt her heart swell with love and fear as she watched Newt walk away, his figure disappearing into the unknown. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, but there was no sign of Newt's return. When Thomas came back alone, his expression somber, Y/N's heart sank.

Thomas handed her a worn envelope, containing a letter from Newt. With trembling hands, Y/N opened it and read his words, each sentence piercing her soul. "I love you more than words can express," Newt had written. "I will wait for you, no matter how long it takes."

Years passed, and Y/N held onto the memory of Newt, never wavering in her love for him. As time marched on, she found herself growing older, but her heart remained steadfast in its devotion to Newt.

When Y/N's time on Earth came to an end, she closed her eyes for the last time, ready to be reunited with her beloved. And there, in a realm of infinite light and peace, stood Newt, his eyes shining with love and longing.

Without a word, Newt pulled Y/N into a tender embrace, his lips meeting hers in a kiss that spoke of years of yearning and love unspoken. As they held each other close, their souls intertwined in a dance as old as time.

"I waited for you," Newt whispered, his voice a gentle murmur against her ear. Y/N felt tears of joy and relief stream down her face, knowing that their love had transcended death itself.

In that timeless moment, Y/N and Newt were together again, their spirits entwined in an eternal bond that nothing could break. And as they faded into the light, their love shone brightly as a beacon of hope.