𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗠𝗠𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

❨ '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬

❨ '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 ... ❩

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 felt impossibly guilty every time she felt miserable in her life. Sure, she had been living with her hardly responsible older sister since the age of fifteen, and before that she had practically been raised by her grandparents but she still burried the pain away. It was simply too much to bare. She had a heart of gold, a caring nature and an achingly beautiful love for rock music. Those were the qualities that made her who she was when the trauma didn't slip through the cracks of her metaphorical walls. One fateful night in 1993, she'd let a hilariously passionate boy take her home, not knowing that it would forever alter the course of her life. Alas, it was just her luck that only a year later would their paths cross again, and she'd begin to realize just how much power there is in simply not giving up on someone, however many slip-ups there might be.

𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐑 always put himself first. People might call him every name in the book because the personality he proudly carries around but he can't be bothered. He isn't losing sleep over that. The people he loves and that love him back accept him for exactly who he is. All that really matters to him is music, family, friends, and speaking his mind as much as possible. Of course, he wasn't counting on the fact that it would take a night with a beautiful girl who decided she could trust him after knowing him for merely hours for his edges to slowly but surely start to soften. And little did he know that a year later she'd catapult herself back into his life and he'd watch his edges go from soft to completely melted away as if they'd never been there in the first place.

or

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Liam and Emma understand each other perfectly and yet it's not enough.

INTRODUCING . . .

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋
played by emilia clarke

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋played by emilia clarke