003 ➥ feel free to leave

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

When she saw Liam walking towards them, Emma thought she was imagining things. Surely, thinking about him so often had affected her brain. But that was far from the case.

She should've known. The second she heard Harry saying that a Mancunian band would play at the festival, an alarm should've gone off in her head. But she couldn't bring herself to put the pieces together; Liam almost felt like a dream at times, like a figment of her imagination almost. Never in a million years did she think they'd cross paths again, which she now scolded herself for. Maybe if she had, she'd be more prepared.

In true Liam fashion, he was wearing a pair of sunglasses over his eyes (Emma recognized them as the ones he was wearing when they met) so the girl didn't see him squinting at her, not immediately recognizing who was sitting next to his brother. He walked towards the pair with big, large strides.

"Hey man, I've made a friend." Noel enthusiastically commented. Emma's face was burning so much she felt like a volcano in the midst of a fatal eruption.

Liam put his index finger up before pointing at Emma with it. "Eyebrows." He said in recognition. The girl felt a bit of relief when she saw that he was smirking. At least he's not pissed with me.

Both that and the use of that stupid nickname felt like good signs altogether.

Noel seemed to be a bit confused, though; he was looking at his brother with a frown. With a bit of hesitation, he pointed towards Liam's private area. "Cock?" He guessed. Emma snorted into her palm.

Liam frowned. "What the fuck are you on about?" He questioned, pulling his sunglasses up. Emma had almost forgotten that his eyes were blue.

"I don't fucking know man, you tell me!" Noel chuckled. "What are you pointing at her face like that for?"

"We know each other― I mean, we've met." Emma interjected. "Just one time, though."

"Yeah, one night." Liam muttered under his breath, looking down to his feet. Emma nodded slowly in agreement. "Remember how it's been eleven month since the last time I've―" He cut himself off, figuring it wouldn't hurt to be less blunt just this once. "― had a proper date and that? Well." He motioned towards Emma as if to signal that she'd been the lucky bird.

Noel's eyes went from Liam to Emma a few times before he let out an amused cackle. "Fucking hell. What are the odds?"

Liam hummed, not taking his eyes off of Emma. She was just as beautiful and fit as the last time he'd seen her. He suddently got the urge to push Noel out of the way so he could be the one sitting next to her.