006 ➥ too good

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

When Emma and Liam found both their groups, they were all sitting down and having a few beers... with Blur.

Emma looked at the way Noel was chatting the afternoon away with one of them and bit back a smirk. You think they're shite but tolerate them enough to have a nice conversation, then.

"Fucking hell, now we've gotta talk to these fuckers." Liam protested through gritted teeth.

"I'm cool with it." Emma shrugged.

Just as predicted, the shirt switch was a clear tell of the events that had transpired.

And if anyone was particularly aggressive about it, it was Harry.

When Emma sat down next to him (with Liam sitting to her right), Harry clutched her arm for dear life. "Oh my God!" He hissed in her ear.

"Oi careful, this shirt ain't mine." She chuckled under her breath, partially because it was true but also because she'd grown to enjoy seeing Harry so worked up over her and Liam.

The Blur boys were nice enough. The band consisted of four members; Damon Albarn (the lead singer and Mark's mate), Alex James (the bass player), Graham Coxon (on the guitar) and Dave Rowntree (on the drums).

"So wait, hang on... you two are shagging, then?" Damon asked, gesturing between Liam and Emma.

"Well―" Emma tried to say.

"What's it look like to ya, mate?" Liam cut her off, placing a protective arm over the girl's shoulders. She looked up at him with a surprised expression on her face.

Noel snorted. "Come on kid, tell the Blur boys the full story, will ya?"

Liam glared at his brother but eventually, the Blur lads got an abbreviated version of their story that kept his ego somewhat intact. He had his arm around Emma the entire time.

Everyone was quite amused by the anecdote but clearly didn't think much of it or at least that was the impression Emma was left with until Graham (dark hair, bespectacled) spoke up. "Okay, I have a question then."

"Go on, lad." Liam said.

"Are you single, Emma?" He asked the girl, even though she hadn't been the one to give him the green light to ask the question. Emma blushed. He was an okay looking young man as well as very talented so if anything, she was extremely flattered. She felt Liam tighten his grip around her shoulders but didn't look up at him, thus initially missing the violent glare he was sending Graham Coxon's way. Graham however, was staring right at it. "Fucking hell, don't get your knickers in a twist mate, just forget I said anything."