Chapter 5.

We've been back home since last night, on the way home I told the boys that Evie quit. They were absolutely devastated, it broke my heart hearing how upset they were. This morning I decided to not go to work considering there's no one to watch the boys for me....well Gunner at least, Ashton had school. Today I'm telling the boys I'm pregnant! I'm honestly so scared for how they're going to react especially Gunner, Ashton I'm not too worried about him considering he loves being a big brother and absolutely adores his little brother, but Gunner is who I'm really worried about he's the baby of the family, I don't know how he's going to be when the baby gets here, I guess we'll just have to see how he reacts.

I decided I was going to call a realtor, since Embry wants to be in the baby's life and we've have been getting closer and not going to lie, I'm kinda falling for him it's best if we move to Forks. I was looking for realtors when I came across one that I consider and decided to call her.

"Hello, this is Gwen Martin." She said as she answered the phone.

"Hi my names is Kristen Swan, I'm looking to put my house up for sale." I said.

"Well hello Kristen, I'll be happy to help you sell your house. Where are you located?"

"I live on 245 Peach Drive, Bellingham Washinton. I live in a 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,240 square foot home."

"Okay, well Kristen I'll be out there around 1:45 if that's okay with you." Gwen told me.

"That's perfect see you then" I told her.

"Okay perfect, bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I'm feeling accomplished, I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere more with my life. I love my boys, don't get me wrong. I wouldn't change them for the world, but finally I'm going to have someone helping me out with the boys. I'm finally going to have someone to love and respect me and love my boys as their own as there own kid. Me and Embry have talked about getting together and before me and the boys left last night, me and Embry made it official. And me and Embry have already talked about the boys and he told me he loves them as his own already and that Paul and Jared are stupid for not being in the boys life, but Embry is going to step up and show the boys what a father is.

Since Gunner was taking a nap, I decided to call Embry.

"Hello." Embry's voice rang through the phone.

"Hi baby." I said.

"Well hello beautiful." Embry said and I could tell he was smiling. "What do I own the pleasure?"

"Well, I was calling cause I miss you and wanted to know what you were doing." I told him.

"Well lucky for you my lady, I just went on my lunch break." Embry said.

"Oh very lucky for me, how long is your lunch break baby?" I asked.

"30 minutes, I've been on break for about 10 minutes though." He told me. "What are you doing my love?"

"Well i just got off the phone with a realtor." I told him.

"Wait, what?!" Embrey asked shocked but also a hit of excitement in hie voice.

"Yes Em! She's coming around 1:45 and I couldn't be more excited. I've spent all morning cleaning up my house and getting it ready. I've also been looking at houses in Forks. I've found a few that I love so I'm hoping they don't sell before I can get my house up." I told Embry.

"Oh my god, baby! That's so exciting, you know though you could move in with me and my mom." Embry said.

"Baby, I got two boys! I don't think Taylor will want little kids running around there all the time." I told him honestly.