Chapter 1.

I pulled into my driveway that leads to my house in my brand new 2011 Dodge Durango R/T. The one good thing about working for a car dealership is that when the new cars come out for the up coming year, you get a discount and can get a jump on what car you want.

I got out of my car and walked up to my house, unlocking the door and walking into the house.

"Momma!" "Mommy!" I heard come from the living room as I heard little feet running towards me. Soon Ashton and Gunner came into the front room running towards me, i crouched down and opened my arms just in time for the boys to crash into my arms. I laughed.

"Hi my babies!" I said hugging them.

"I missed you so much momma!" Ashton told me as him and Gunner pulled away. I smiled.

"I missed you too boys!" I told them. "How was School Ash?"

"It was good, Ma! I'm making so many friends and I love learning." Ashton told me with a big smile on his face.

"That's wonderful, baby! I'm so glad!" I told him and kissed both his and Gunner's head. I stood up as the boys ran back into the living room. I put my purse and my keys on the table by the front door and walked into the living room.

"Hey Evie!" I greeted the boy's nanny. She is a 18 year old girl, who lives not that far from us and has nannied for me since we moved here. The boys love her and she is the only person I trust to watch the boys.

"Hey Kris! How was work?" She asked me with a smile.

"Awesome! I got a new car today. A brand new 2011 Dodge Durango R/T. I'm so glad I don't have that old 1993 Ford Explorer anymore. Like it was a decent car for how old it was but it just wasn't the safest or most reliable car especially with having two boys, especially with Ashton now in fall ball and us having to travel around for it. I couldn't risk that car breaking down." I told her as I sat down next to her on the couch. She nodded.

"I totally get that! I'll have to check out your new car on the way out." Evie said. I looked at the boys who were playing and sharing their toys, especially Ashton sharing his toys with Gunner. Ashton is such an amazing big brother.

"Actually Evie," I said looking back at her. "Do you think you can watch the boys tonight for me? Please. A few coworkers want to go out tonight and they invited me to go. It's okay if you can't watch them, I'll just-"

"Kristen," Evie cut me off. "I can watch them. It's completely fine. I was supposed to go visit my boyfriend tonight and stay the weekend with him, but something came up and he can't see me this weekend so it's okay I can watch them." She told me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Of course! Kris, it's Friday night, go out and have fun. I'll be fine and I love watching the boys. You deserve a little fun." Evie told me.

"Thank you, Ev! I own you so much." I told her standing up.

"Nothing more than normal." Evie smiled. I smiled back before going and getting ready. While I got ready Evie ordered Pizza for us and the boys. Later after dinner, I was ready to go.

"Bye boys! Be good for Evie! I love you!" I said to Ashton and Gunner, kissing them on their heads.

"Bye Momma! I love you too!" Ashton told me, hugging me.

"Bye Mommy! I wuv you!" Gunner told me, hugging me as well.

"Bye Evie! Thank you again!" I told her.

"You're welcome! Now go have fun!" Evie told me with a smile.

I smiled, grabbing my purse and keys and was headed out the door.

House:

Vehicle:

Vehicle:

Outfit: