Chapter 2.

I arrived at club we were meeting at- at 8:35. It took me a while to get there cause of the lovely traffic and stupid drivers. And you may be asking how the hell I can get into a club if I'm only 19, well it's a 18 and up club plus I have a fake id.

I walked into the club after showing the bouncer my ID and immediately started looking for my coworkers, who I found over at the bar.

"Hey Guys!" I said as I approached the bar.

"Hey Kristen!" My coworker, Chad, greeted. He's 29 and single, but he's one of my great friends.

"Hey Kris!" My other coworker, Mira, said. She's 23 and single, also really into Chad.

I smiled. "When did you guys get here?"

"About 30 minutes ago." Chad told me.

"About 15 minutes ago. Traffic was horrific." Mira said.

I nodded. "I agree, it took me an hour to get here. There was a damn accident."

"I was wondering what was holding up traffic so bad." Chad told me.

"Yeah that was it." I told them as I moved more towards the bar.

"Hey what can I get you?" The bartender with the name tag, Derek, asked.

"Vodka tonic." I told him pulling out my fake ID, cause I already know he was gonna ask for it. He look at my ID, nodding and made my drink.

"Here you go, beautiful." Derek said to me sliding me my drink. I smiled at him and took it.

"Thank you Derek! I'll be back." I assured him.

The rest of the night me, Chad & Mira talked about work, drank and danced our hearts out. Chad and Mira half way through the night ended up disappearing for a little bit and I later ended up finding them making out in a corner.

I actually ended up dancing with a few guys and actually got a few of their numbers. Chad and Mira ended up finding me, saying that they were going back to Chad's apartment. I continued to drink to the point were the night all turned into a blur....

I woke up the next morning in a unfamiliar room. I looked around and noticed I was in a hotel room. I looked next to me to see a guy sleeping next to me. I moved out of bed slowly not to wake the naked next to me. I scanned the room and found my clothes on a chair.

I quickly got dressed and went to grab my shoes when something fell on the ground, making the guy roll over but stayed asleep. I looked on the ground to see the guy's wallet. I quickly picked it up and decided to open it to see who this guy that I just spent the night with is cause I don't remember anything after Chad and Mira left.

Embry Call. That's what the guys ID said. Embry call as in the same Embry call that I grew up with? I put the wallet back on the chair, grabbed my shoes and quickly left the hotel room. I walked out of the hotel room, realizing that we're only next door to the club. I walked over to my car that was still in the club parking lot, got in and started my drive back home.

I got home around 11:45am, it took me an hour to get home from Seattle. I walked into the door to the house somewhat quiet. I walked into the living room to see the boys napping on the couch with Evie and the tv going. I smiled at the site and turned the tv off and went to go take a shower and clean up from the night before.