Chapter 12.

Embry's pov;

It's been six months since I woke up. I've been trying my hardest to get in contact with Kristen, searching for her number everywhere. But I've had absolutely no luck. I tried to get in contact with Ashton, from the number Paul gave me but it seems he changed his number. It's so frustrating.

I've been staying at mine and Kristen's house. It's been breaking my heart but I don't want to stay with Sam or anyone else. I've been going on patrol again. The pack still works the same as it did six years ago, which it has been exactly six years to the day since I was attacked. Sam tried to give me the day off but I refused.

"Hey Em! How are you doing?" Paul asked as soon as he walked into Sam's, with Noelle by his side and his three year old daughter, Madison in his arms.

"Well, let's see, I can't seem to find a way to contact Kristen or any of the Cullen's. It's been six years to the day that I went into a coma, making me miss the rest of the love of my life's pregnancy with our kids, missed my kids birth and oh yeah Kristen probably wouldn't be a vampire if it wasn't for me. So I'm just peachy." I told Paul, getting up walking out the door. I walked to the beach, sitting on the edge of the cliff, looking out at the water. I miss my baby, and my family.

Kristen's POV;

"No! Carlisle we can not move back to Forks!" I yelled, getting annoyed. Carlisle and Esme just told me that we're moving back to Washington.

"Yes, Kris it's time to go back. Plus we all think it would be good for you and the kids to face everything there." Carlisle told me calmly.

"Oh yeah?" I scoffed, getting pissed off at this point. "What makes you think you know what would be good for me and my children? You aren't my father or their grandfather! You have no right, all of you have no right to make that decision for me!" I growled, a growl I've never done before. I'm so pissed, I'm shaking. Carlisle eyes went wide and he backed up, as I felt hands on my shoulders. Emmett and Edward pushed me outside, as soon as I hit the ground, I felt my body change.

I looked down to see...paws? The fuck!

"Oh my god! Krissy, you're beautiful." Bella exclaimed, shocked but also admiring.

I ran to the front of the house, where Emmett's obnoxious Crome wrapped Jeep is. It was a blur running through. I was a beautiful pure white wolf, with bright gold eyes. And I was huge.

"You're definitely faster than the pack is and I think bigger than Sam." Edward spoke, scaring me making me jump on him, growling. Everyone laughed at that. "Okay, calm down Kristen." Edward said laughing. I jumped off him, and ran to the back of the house. Thought of myself human and changed back. To my surprise, I still had my clothes.

"Okay, so you're a hybrid." Carlisle said, calmly. Too calm.

"You had a feeling about this didn't you?" I asked, shaking my head at him.

"Yes, yes I did." He nodded. I shook my head and walked into the house.

I spent the rest of the day, packing up mine and the kids room. I called their school and took them out of schools. Instead of sending them to forks, I in rolled them all into the school on the Res.

We were on our private plane, later that night on our way to Port Angeles. The Denali's all brought cars down to Port Angeles airport and parked them, leaving the keys in them. I got a 2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum. Bella got a 2017 Audi A7. Edward got a Volvo XV90. Carlisle got a 2017 Mercedes CLS-Class. Rosalie got a 2017 Mercedes S-Class, Emmett a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, Jake a 2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 and Ness got a 2016 Dodge Dart Limited since that's what she wanted.