Chapter 6.

Late October 2010

It's been about four weeks since I put my house up for sale and today we're closing, which I'm so excited about! I found a house in La Push that I absolutely fell in love with and I put an offer on it and got excepted. It's a five bedroom, 4.5 bath, 4,245 square foot cabin. I had Embry do a walk through for me and he said it was perfect, and today we close on it.

I'm also two months pregnant today! I have a little bump now and my craving of the week is tacos and cheesecake.

My dad, Sue and Embry drove up to Bellingham last night and helped me load everything I own into the moving truck. We all slept in the living room last night on air mattresses. We all woke up extremely early, 6am to be exact. The boys and I walked through the house one last time before walking outside. The boys ran up to my car and Embry put them in their car seats as I locked the door and put my key in with the other in the little lock box on my door handle.

"Hey, you ready to start our life together?" Embry asked as I walked towards him, he grabbed my hands and locked our hands together.

"Yes baby! More than you know." I told him. He smiled at me and move his head to kiss me. We stood there for a minute, kissing before I pulled away.

"Hey, you guys ready?" I heard my dad ask. I looked at him, nodding.

"Okay let's get on the road." My dad said as he got in the moving truck. Sue got in her car and Embry grabbed my car keys from my hand.

"Hey!" I said.

"I'm driving my love, you sit and relax." Embry told me as he opened my passenger door for me to get it.

"Okay." I told him as I walked up to him, kissed him and got in the car. Embry walked around to the driver side and got in. He smiled at me and looked back at the boys.

"You ready boys?" Embry asked them.

"Yes dad!" Ashton said, making me and Em smile. That's Ashton new thing lately, he's been calling and referring to Embry as his dad.

"Yesh Embry!" Gunner said. I've been telling him about his father, Jared lately so he doesn't really call Embry dad. He'll call him dada Embry but it's not constant like Ashton does.

Embry backed out of the driveway and followed my dad and Sue down the road.

It look us three hours to get to Forks cause of Seattle's traffic. We dropped the boys off with Sue at my parents house and me, Embry and dad went to the closing office. After we closed on our new house and got the keys, we went to the new house!

We pulled down the driveway and Embry's mom, Taylor was there in Embry's truck with a little trailer on the back with his stuff in it.

"Hey Taylor!" I greeted as I got out of my car.

"Hey Kris! How are you feeling?" Taylor smiled at me.

"Good, tired but good." I told her.

"I get that!" Taylor laughed.

We started to move everything in and by we, I mean Embry, my dad and Taylor. Embry didn't want me carrying anything heavy, so I'm currently unpacking the kitchen.

"Embry!" I heard a voice suddenly yell, startling me. I looked up to see Paul, Jared and Sam standing in the doorway. Sam looked towards me and smiled.

"Hey Kristen!" Sam greeted walking towards the kitchen, making Paul and Jared look at me and follow Sam.

"Hey Sam, Paul, Jared!" I greeted. Just then I heard little foot steps, making me look past them. Ashton and Gunner ran in with Sue behind them.