Chapter 11.

Five years later....June 2016

It's been five years since we left Washington and since the triplets were born. Five years since I was reborn into a vampire.

It's been a crazy five years. We no longer live in the states as of right now, we are currently living in Cambridge, England. I have no involvement or contact with anyone from La Push except for Leah and Seth. Ashton and Gunner haven't talked to their dad's in four years, for some reason they just don't talk no matter how much I encourage them to talk to their dad's.

I planned on staying in touch with all of them but after two years and no change in Embry still, I just couldn't handle it anymore. Especially with Sam constantly talking about how they might just have to pull the plug on Embry.

Ashton, Gunner, Justin, Braxton and Luna are all growing up too fast. Ashton is now 11 and going into middle school. Ashton still loves Baseball more than anything, well other than his siblings and family. Gunner is 8 and following in his older brother's footsteps, he loves baseball and football. The triplets are 5. Justin loves to sing, and to help Uncle Edward work on cars. Braxton is really into football like Gunner, he's very talented too. Loves to draw. Luna, is my problem child. She loves to get into trouble at school, but she loves makeup and clothes, thanks Alice and Rose. She to dance and sing.

I've been working with Carlisle at the Hospital. I'm a nurse and I love it. I make so much money from it, which is great cause I put most of the money away for the kids for when they're older.

But the one thing that stops me from being fully happy, is Embry. I'm constantly wondering how he is...

Embry's POV;

I open my eyes with a groan. It's so bright. Why are my eyes so sensitive to the light!?

"Oh my god!" I hear a voice gasp. "Mom! Dad! Uncle Embry is awake!" A boy yells, running out of the room.

I hear footsteps rushing towards the room I'm in.

"Embry?! Oh my god, you're awake!" Sam explained happily. "Em, go call Sue." Emily smiles and rushes out of the room.

"Sam, what happened? Where's Kristen?" I asked weakly, slightly sitting up looking around the room for Kristen. Sam's demeanor immediately changed. "Sam...what's wrong?"

"Embry, there's was an accident." Sam started. My eyes immediately snapped up to him, oh my god Kristen and the baby is hurt.

"Oh my god, is Kristen alright, the baby." I said worried.

"No, no Kristen and the babies are okay. The accident was with you Embry." Sam told me. "What's the last thing you remember?"

I started thinking before it hit me. "I was on patrol and all the sudden I was attacked. I was kicked into a tree by a nomad and then everything went black." I told Sam, making him nod.

"That's right. You were attacked, when Seth and the rest of us got there you were almost dead Em. It took you a really long time to recover and heal cause your wolf was almost dead too." Sam told me, just then I noticed him and Em look just a little older. The boy looks like Sam, Levi.

"Wait, how long have I been out for?" I asked Sam. He sighed and looked down before looking back at me. 

"Embry, it's been five and half years." Sam said, making my heart drop. "It's June 22nd, 2016."

"The boy, is that Levi?" I asked him. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Yes, that's Levi. Me and Emily welcomed two more kids in the last five years. Payton, she's four and Nolan who's one." Sam explained, with a smile. Just then Sue walked into the room. She checked me out and everything was fine, I was completely fine.

We were sitting in the living room, Sue just left.

"Sam." I called, getting his attention.

"Yes?"

"Where's Kristen?" I asked, looking at him. He glanced at Emily before answering.

"She's doesn't live here anymore and she doesn't talk to any of us anymore, I fucked up and she stopped talking to us. But there's something you should know Embry." Sam told me, taking a deep breath.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"She's a vampire, Embry." He told me, making me look at him wide eye. "Carlisle turned her when her heart stopped after delivering your kids. He thinks the stress and heartbreak from worrying about you, that her heart and body couldn't take it anymore." Sam smiled a small smile before continuing. "You have three kids Em, two boys and a girl. She was pregnant with Triplets."

"What are there names? When were they born?" I asked, heartbroken I missed it.

"They were born May 19th, 2011 at 2:15, 2:21 & 2:29pm. Justin Embry, Braxton Charles and Luna Mae. They were absolutely beautiful. We haven't seen any of them since three days after they were born, when Kristen woke up and left with Bella and Carlisle. Paul and Jared haven't seen Ashton or Gunner, except for over the phone. We saw Kristen once, and that was three years ago when me and Kristen got into it. But she looked so miserable without you."

"But as beautiful as ever." Emily said, interrupting Sam at the end.

"Last time Paul heard from Ashton, he told Paul they were living in England and that was four years ago." Sam said, meaning literally none of us have contact with her which absolutely broke me.

"I'm gonna go take a walk." I told them, getting up and walking straight out of the house.

I walked for a good 10 minutes before stopping in front of a house, my house. I walked up to the front door, grabbing the spare key from under the front map. My trucks are still in the driveway.

I walked in the house to see that the house is still decorated the same, but very quiet. I walked upstairs to mine and Kristen's room, a lot of Kristen's stuff is gone but there's still some things of hers. I walked into the boys room, and same thing a lot of their stuff is gone but their beds, some toys and clothes are still here.

I walked back down stairs, the picture of me, Kristen and the boys caught my eye. It was the one of us sitting on the couch with me kissing Kristen's cheek, with the boys sitting on her lap making silly faces and she's holding a pregnancy test smiling. We took that picture our first full day here in this house.

I broke down. Why did everything have to get so screwed up? We were so happy.