Chapter 7.

Jared POV;

After a lovely day of spending time with my son, I got home to a fuming Kim.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Kim asked pissed, standing in front of me with her arms crossed across her chest. "You said you were gonna be done at Sam's at noon!"

"I was out spending time with Gunner." I told her moving past her into the living room.

"GUNNER?!" Kim yelled turning around to look at me. "YOU WERE OUT WITH YOUR SON, INSTEAD OF BEING WITH ME?!" Oh she was pissed.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't want kids and you can't have a relationship with Gunner?!" Kim was so angry.

"You don't control what I do Kim!" I told her, getting mad. Just then my phone stared ringing, I pulled my phone out of my back pocket saw who was calling. Kristen. I put my phone on silent and put it back in my pocket. I'll call her back in the morning.

"Who was that?" Kim demanded.

"It's was Kristen." I told her, fed up with this.

"You know what, how about you just go back to Kristen and your son if you want a family so bad." Kim said.

"She's Embry's imprint and girlfriend." I told her.

"Well I don't care since you obviously have a relationship with Gunner already." Kim said taking off her ring and throwing it at me. "I'M DONE!" And with that she grabbed her purse and car keys and left.

I just stood there in shock. What just happened....

Two Months Later; December 2010

Kristen's POV;

I woke up at 6am and got up. I took a quick shower, did my makeup up and went woke the boys up. Embry left for work already. I got the boys up and ready for school, well Ashton anyway. Sue is gonna watch Gunner for me.

I dropped Ashton off at his school here on Res and drove to my dad and Sue's house. 

"Hey Krissy, Gunns!" Sue greeted as she opened the door.

"Hi Mimi!" Gunner said as he hugged her. She smiled and then Gunner ran into the living room.

"Thank you for watching him while I go to work." I thanked her.

"Of course Krissy! I can always watch him." Sue said with a smile.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked.

"Of course! Whenever you need." Sue told me.

"Okay, I'll definitely keep that in mind." I told her. " I got to get to work but I'll be back around 5:30."

"Okay, perfect." Sue smiled.

I got in my car and drove to work. I pulled into the dealership when my phone started ringing. Jared. I declined his call but texted him. We haven't really talked since the day he met Gunner, he mostly talks to Embry.

I'm sorry I declined your call. I just got to work! I'll definitely call you when I get home. - Kristen

Oh no, no need to apologize. It's completely fine. I look forward to hearing from you later Kris! - Jared

I got out of my car and went into work.

It's was 5:45 when I picked up Gunner from dad and Sue's. I pulled into the driveway to see a brand new 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 parked next to Embry's truck. I got out of my car and got Gunner and walked into the house. I put Gunner down and he ran into the living room where Embry and Ashton were watching tv.