Fcking Clueless

It's been five days since my encounter with ghost and it's been five days since Dani and I haven't got the chance to hang out with Minji. She's been acting strange towards me these past few days. At first her gesture would be sweet and caring then becoming silent or annoyed. It's like she's not herself and it's very unusual. She's not the type who has mood swings because among us three, I'm the one who's likely to make a tantrum.

I tried to ask her as well regarding the bandage to her left hand. But she just gave me a small smile and said she burnt it while cooking dinner. I wanted to check her but she gave me a bitchy attitude which was the first time I encountered that kind of attitude of her.

Flashback

The next day after Jake's Party

Minji was walking to her class and Hanni was approaching her excitedly to tell Minji about her encounter with ghost. She remembered, she haven't told Minji about ghost yet. How she met ghost, how ghost saved her life twice and ofcourse how she want to tell her best friend how she really really like ghost.

When she saw her, Hanni jump out of joy while Minji felt the opposite. She was the last person she wanted to see that day.

Hanni: Min!!!

"Fuck, Gosh, can you spare me just today?" I really don't want to see or talk to her" Minji said to herself.

Minji: Uhmm Hanni, sorry. Can't talk, I still have class to attend.

I was about to leave her but damn! She just have to grab my arm.

Hanni: What are you talking about? It's Saturday, it's your free day.. You don't have class right now that's why Im wondering why you're here..

Shit! This hangover of mine. I forgot I dont have Saturday classes and indeed is my free day. What excuse am I gonna make? Think Minji, you're good at this. But when I'm with her, my brain somehow stops working.

"Think....think" I said to myself.

Minji: Ah, Im going to pass my term paper to my Philo prof and we'll have training later. Yah. That's why I'm here.

Hanni: Is that so? Alright. Wait, you're not in a hurry right? Come on, let's eat at the cafeteria. I haven't had breakfast yet..

Minji: Huh? Wait Han!

Arghh! How am I going to avoid her. She already pulled me towards the cafeteria. The minute I spend time with her, this fxcking heart beats so loud.

"Can you shut up for a moment" I angrily said to my heart.

Hanni's POV

We're here at the cafeteria and I'm already eating while Minji is sipping her coffee. I noticed her massaging her head. Does her head hurt? So I checked my bag and luckily I have meds with me

Hanni: Here..

She looked at me confused.

Minji: What's that for?

Hanni: I saw you massaging your head, i thought your head is aching so here take this medicine to ease the pain.

Minji: How about something to ease the pain here? (She said pointing at her chest)

Is she having a heart attack? I thought she's having a headache.

Hanni: Huh? You want a medicine to your heart? Are you okay?

Minji: Just kidding hahahah.. Give me the med

This girl doesn't take me seriously.

Hanni: Here, drink this.