Taking a Risk

I just looked at the two figure talking. Hanni's smiling all the time. Doesn't she get tired of smiling? I'm tired of watching her smile at gums talking. Tsskkk!

Yujin: Bro..you might kill them with your gaze..

Oh you just don't know what I am capable of. I could kill him with this bottle of beer in my hand. Ghost huh!? Hell you can reign yourself with that name but soon I will make sure you will be permanently be a ghost.

Minji: ghost huh.. you're not ghost..tsssshh!

I softly whispered to myself and then took a huge gulp on my drink.

Winter: Hey, you alright?

I looked at them with deadly eyes and took another gulp on my drink but this time I made sure to finish my drink and grab another one once again and just finish it smoothly like water. I was thirsty, thirsty for intoxication, thirsty for a fxcking fight! I want to punch and beat a person senseless until he bleeds a bonus if he dies. That's what I need right now. I can't stand looking at those fucking two.

Winter, Ryujin, Yujin and Haerin: 0.0

I turned my attention to my teammates and I saw how their eyes were shocked. Amazed at how I finished eight bottles of beer just straight on.

Minji: what!? (I angrily said)

Ryujin: dude chill...

Haerin: Min..take it slow, that's your eight bottles
already we have classes tomorrow..and bon fire also..let that agent have his night, he saved Hanni we should be thankful to him..but just focus on the words that you're going say to Hanni tomorrow.

Haerin worriedly said to me. We moved to a different table because we can't fit since Gummy boy joined us.

The thought of confessing to Hanni suddenly crossed my mind at the mention of Bon Fire, if I'm really gonna confess to her my plans might be ruined all of my hard work will be wasted.

"Whatever, what's gonna happen, is gonna happen" I said to myself.

I stood up and excused myself to get some fresh air.

Yujin: Come back right away ! (She shouted at me)

I didn't look back and just went outside. I even slammed the door hard because of my anger.

Minji: Are you blind Hanni? Do you think he's the ghost you're talking about?

Because of so much anger, my eyes caught a can of beer and kicked it hard imagining it as a soccer ball. Unexpectedly, someone got hit by the flying can.

It hit a man who looks super ugly and his friends too. They look at me and if I'm not mistaken they're the ones who insulted Hanni and Dani.

"Hmmm.. and if you're lucky enough". I said to myself.

The five guys approached me and surrounded me.

Guy 1: Hey, Are you the one that hit us?

Guy 2: Wait, bro! Hmmmmm.. Miss Beautiful you have a beautiful body. Fit and sexy. Come with us and we'll make you happy.

Minji: you're right oldie. Looks like you'll definitely make me happy, tonight..

Guy 2: That's what I like. Easy to get.. Now come---ouch. Fck you!

He was about to touch me when I grabbed his hand and twisted it.

Minji: I thought you're gonna make me happy? What are you waiting for?

I pushed him hard that made him bumped to his other friend, that caused them to both fall on the ground. The person behind me tried to grab me but I rolled on the floor evading his attack. I stood up and face them, they were encircling me while a devilish smile painted on their face.