~6~ The Other Demons

Owen sat in his house, gears running at a hundred miles per hour.

Soup hadn't believed him.

For some reason, despite his wounds, she had chosen to belive the clearing-wide traitor.

Owen had no doubt that the demon had told the truth to his "friends", that he'd run for his life. But Owen had battle wounds, so the truth wouldn't match up. He'd been sure that if it seemed like the demon had put up a fight, everyone would think he was a liar and side with Owen.

Unless the issue was...

"It's too obvious that my wounds are fake."

Owen had been an idiot, letting this one demon stop him from getting his true goals achieved. He was so sure he'd convince the clearing to banish or kill his enemy, he didn't make a plan for what would happen if he didn't.

He had to kill the rest of them.

"Guts, Rasbi, Krow. Krow is the most dangerous, so normally I'd kill it last. Unfortunately, I need Rasbi at the meeting, because she would probably defend me against the traitor. Fruit duo and all. GOD, I was an idiot. Siding with those filthy... Unless she remembers! If she remembers anything during the trial.. But that's a gamble I have to take."

Owen mumbled to himself, already making plans on how to kill off the other demons.

"I have around ten hours. Guts is an easy kill, too trusting. Poison should work. Or, stuffed pumpkin. Ha! The irony... but she wouldn't put up a fight. I still wouldn't have proof of a battle."

Irony...

Kill her because she trusts people?

Okethqn just re-subbed! They have been subscribed for 6 months.

I'm going to cry, why are you doing this!

...

What happened to the Owen that wanted to save his friends?

Owen ignored the voices, even the sub gibberish, and continued.

"Krow. It's my only option, its the only one that would put up a convincing enough fight. I'll lure it into the maze, fight it, kill it, and say it ran in and got stuck overnight. Yes. That will work. That way, even if I'm jailed, at least one demon is gone."

Owen picked out a few weapons and headed to the entrance of the maze.

He had been looking forward to a real fight.