(2) Christmas at the Weasley's pt2

"Merry Christmas Ms. Weasley'' she nodded and smiled and sent you to wake up everyone else you got everyone but George. you walked in and messed with his hair. "Hey Georgie wake up, everyone is up" He groaned and saw your beautiful piercing Y/E/C eyes. He pulled you on the bed fighting hard not to kiss you. you guys got lost in each other's eyes and locked lips.

His hands slowly slid up and down your waist, you pushed him back and smiled. "Merry Christmas you shirtless flirt get ready" you smiled and got up leaving the room George smashed his face into a pillow "BEST CHRISTMAS EVER" he yelled and you could hear the muffled yell and couldn't help but smile. You went downstairs and saw Ron and rolled your eyes when the girls came down. You were all talking about what you got for everyone. Ginny gasped once you told her what you got for George. She pulled you away and asked you when you were going to ask out George "..I don't know Ginn I'd love to date him but I don't know" he chuckled.

"Mooooring," he said with a cup of coffee in hand. Your eyes widen and turn around "H..Hey G..George" he smirks "Hey Princess~" you turn red and he puts the cup down as Ginny pushed you into him, he wraps his arms around your waist to catch you. The two of you catch each other's eyes and he kisses you and you kiss him back Ginny leaves and Ron walks in he goes by you and says "slut" You pull away and leave the room and go to Ginny and tell her what happened. George came by and sat next to you and wrapped an arm around you to let you know "You're safe. If Ron tries anything he'll regret it" You smiled and leaned in his arm and he kissed your head you guys started doing gifts and you got up and gave George the watch and the card He opened the card and it said

"The person who gave you this has a crush on you, and either is scared to tell you or isn't ready for a relationship but would love one with you in the future "Then it wrote " I love you, Georgie, I always have for 5-6 years" he smiled.

Looking down at the small box opening it and his mouth drops and he shows his family "Princess how did you, thank you" he lifts your head and kisses you in front of everyone and you can hear the girls giggling.

"I'll wait for you, but that doesn't mean I won't stop hitting on you princess" you smile as he hands you your gift, which looked like a ring box, he takes the box from your hand and acts like he's proposing to you: "I promise to care, treat you like an empress, I will not hurt you in any way shape or form, so I ask you when your ready to be in a relationship will you be my girlfriend?" He opens the little box and reveals a silver ring with a heart-shaped diamond in the center with a few on the left and right side of the band. Tears almost fill your eyes, covering your mouth as he puts the ring on your finger as pulls you away from the group "How much you wanna be there going to make out" Ginny said to Fred.

George brought you to his room and shut the door behind you pulling you close and pinning you to the wall and kissing your lips you kiss back he slowly moves his hands up and down your sides and he wanted to remove your shirt but he didn't want to make you uncomfortable or move too fast, so guys just made out in George's room until his mother called you guys down for dinner.