(7) the Yule Ball pt2

Everyone went to the Ball and you were up on the stage helping with the decorations as you jumped up and down trying to hook something because you left your wand in the dorm room. Hermonie helps you with a spell and George smiles as you jump down off the stage and into George's arms "Why hello there princess" he said with a smile you smiled back as he lowered you into a kiss "W..Will you be my boyfriend?" You said, biting your lip "Only if you are my girlfriend?" he answered and the two of you shared a passionate kiss.

The ball started and you all had an amazing time you and George of course shared many kisses and you got spun around ALOT, George tried to make that night the best one yet other than the time he fucked you. He kept his hand above your waist and slapped your ass when Harry wasn't around for the fear of the wrath he might bestow upon him, so when he could when you jumped every time and he got punched by you in the arm every time.

You slowly slid your hand down his dress shirt, he knew what you wanted, he pulled you to the corner and pushed you down, and undid his pants he pushed his cock in your mouth causing you to gag a lot. "This is what you wanted right princess" You nod and make him have lots of pleasure. "Ugh, ~ p..princess your- fuck baby not so fast-" he breathes in sharply and pulls you up and then puts his "little friend" away and grabs your arm taking you to his dorm room and he proceeds to fuck your brains out.

The next morning, you squealed and Hermione, George, and Harry came running out. Harry covered your mouth and you bit his hand "I have a surprise for you, Georgie" You hand him a little box and he opens it slowly and sees a positive pregnancy test "Y..Your PREGNANT" he yelled and everyone jumped up and down laughing and smiling.

"W..When did you- When did we?-"You cut him off by kissing him gently as he grabs your hips slowly pulling you close. "That one Gryffindor party a few weeks ago and the red tight dress, the rope, and you bruising my hips, plus my period is late baby," you say to him and he smirks "So you want a baby with me at the age we are?" he asked and you nodded.