(12) Welcome home

You stepped off the train with your little girl and you saw Harry and Hermione "Harry!!" he turned around and he started crying he ran to you and picked you up and spun you up in the air "Welcome back home sis, who is this munchkin" he asked "I'm August Weasley and I'm dis many" she holds up 5 fingers. "Speaking of Weasley let's go of the burrow, It's George's birthday tomorrow," he said as tears fill your eyes as you nod and Harry picks up the bags.

A few minutes later you guys arrived at the burrow and opened the door Harry said "Look who's back!" Everyone ran to you crying and took you to the ground "I missed you guys too" You said laughing and crying. Molly sees George and is telling everyone to hide, you hid behind the door with Harry. He walked in

"Whos this little girl" he asked " Hi I'm August Weasley and I'm 5 years old" she answered he smiled "How did you get the name Weasley" he asked you came out from behind the door "Because she your daughter Georgie" you answered. he turned around and walked to you as you walked back into the wall behind you.

He lifted your chin as you revealed y/e/c "I missed you princess" tears are in your eyes " I missed you too Georgie" you said as tears fell your face and you felt his soft lips against yours and you kissed back as he pulled you closer as everyone gasped you both completely forgot of the girlfriend he had when you realized you pushed him away. he whispered in your ear "I broke up with her" You nodded, kissed his head, and smiled at him and he goes to rest. Molly and Ginny go and buy the food for tomorrow, you and Harry set stuff up outside as you got the fireworks set up for tomorrow.

You went up to George's room and he tackled you to the bed " George what are you!-" he pressed his lips against yours and you melted, as you kissed he pulled you closer your bodies fixing together like puzzle pieces, his hands taking the shirt and shorts you had off and you're pulling on whatever he had left on his body, you felt his cock enter you and he flipped so you're on your tummy and started pounding ruthlessly you could hear the skin slapping his cock so deep you and feel it in your tummy "Fuck George please don't stop" you moaned as you grip the sheets under you, he grabbed the back of your hair yanking you back he watches your eyes rolling in the mirror above his bed. He didn't stop until your legs were shaking and tears rolled down your cheeks, he pulled out and you felt empty as your head hit the pillow on the bed.

"Fuck George what was that-" you asked and shrugged you looked at the clock to read 12 am on April 1st you smiled as he cuddled in behind you.

" Happy Birthday George Weasley," you said to him and he smiled at you

" Thank you, Darling, I missed you and I'm so so sorry," he said

"It's ok baby," you said and kissed his head before falling asleep in his arms for the first time in five years.