(8) Party time

You and George were getting ready for George's second eldest brother's wedding. You went to Fleur as her best friend and maid of honor. You opened the door to outside and saw your boyfriend, George in a white dress shirt and a purple tie that complemented your lavender dress. You had tapped on his shoulder and scared him. He turned around and his jaw dropped. and spins you around and his little friend likes it a lot. You notice and eye him down he follows your eyes and goes inside. You had gone in after him to find Fleur. You see Hermione and she leads to the room full of girls. All the girls had a darker purple tone in their dresses but you looked amazing as Fleur said.

George walked past the door only to hear Fleur ask you "So y/n when are you and George getting married, I mean you guys have been through so much together friends and lovers why not get married?" you chuckled "I'd love to marry him, but I'm scared we'll be pulled apart before then, plus now isn't the best time to get married.." you said with a tear going down your face all the girls hugged you and Hermione said, "If he loves you enough he will marry you no matter the conscience!" You nod and smile as she wipes your tears. You all took a drink of sparkling grape juice. Since most of you were just under the age of 18, plus you were pregnant and you left the room to see when it's going to start.

You saw Bill (George's brother) and asked him how he felt and everything. "Heh nervous, what if she lost feelings for me or something!!" You giggle "She didn't, I'll tell you that right now!" You said to him as he looked at the arm "I hate you have to live with that on your arm.." He said pulling you into a hug "Umbridge was a horrible person and I wasn't the only one.." You said you wanted to cry but didn't hugging him back and told him to get ready, you ran to find Molly and to tell her everything is ready and she sent you to tell Fleur.

Everyone sat down with Fleur walking down the aisle and you holding the back of her dress up and walking with her and you went to the side behind her and looked at George.

AFTER THE CEREMONY

Fleur was making you sing so you sang: A Thousand Years as they danced soon enough you heard a loud crash outside and you went outside the tent and saw death eaters and they saw you as you ran inside to tell Molly what you did. She rang everyone up and she summoned a port key. You grabbed his hand, the death eater grabbed you and everyone left you as George yelled your name.

By the time everyone returned except for Harry, Hermione, and Ron, you had been unharmed but you weren't awake. He saw your body worried you were hurt and worried if his baby was hurt as well, he picked you up you rest your head on his shoulder "We should find a place to sleep" Molly said and everyone nodded and carried you in his arms to number 12 Grimmauld place while bill and fleur flew to their place George places you on the bed and changes you into a pair of pj's and he puts you to bed and he goes down to his mother to discuss what they are going to do for your birthday in a few months