Split Personality.

Midoriya opens his eyes and sees an open, dark, empty, soulless void. He looks around and sees a large mirror, he walks toward it and looks at his reflection. He sees himself and the other version of himself behind him. He puts his hand on his shoulder, he doesn't feel it.

Scamander: "Where am I...? Why do you look like me? Why are you here?"

Midoriya: "Real question you should be asking is who are you? I mean, look at you, you're three different people. You're Scamander, Midoriya, Yagi-"

Scamander: "I am not Yagi! I am everything but a Yagi!"

Midoriya: "Are you sure? I mean, look at your recent actions. The USJ and Sports Festival and the dark magic. You tortured All Might, almost killed Kutskui, and took over Shoka's mind, which killed Shoto."

Scamander: "No! I...I didn't kill him! He-he has to still be alive?"

Midoriya: "Why?"

Scamander: "What do you mean why?! Because of-"

Midoriya: "Your career. Your future career could be at risk because of the decisions you made."

Scamander looks at Midoriya with slight annoyance. He doesn't care about his career, he cares about doing the right thing and helping people and doing all these amazing things to make his soundings and environment a better place.

Scamander: "No, that isn't-"

Midoriya: "It is. Look, stud, you may say that you don't care about a career or money or fame, but deep down, it's the only thing you want from this world. Why? Because it gives you what the Yagi's never gave you, what Newt or Kendo, what no one will give you. Love."

Scamander: "No! That isn't why I entered the hero course, why I was accepted!"

Midoriya: "During the Sports Festival, when you were the first one to finish the race, how did that make you feel? When they announced your name loud and proud and when the audience was cheering, what were you feeling?"

Scamander: "I was feeling happy, I...I was being adored by hundreds of thousands of maybe millions of people."

Midoriya: "What was going through your head? Exact words."

Scamander: "I love this, I kinda wish I-"

Midoriya: "Wish I could have it forever, and you say you aren't a Yagi. Ha."

Scamander: "What's the point of this? Why are you here? Why do you look like me?"

Midoriya: "Point of all this? It's to make you realize who you are. What you are."

Scamander: "And what am I?"

Midoriya: "A failure. You're an amalgamation of meat kept together by imperfect atoms that the universe didn't want to have. But, that obviously raises the question, what am I? I'm you."

Scamander: "You're...a worse version of what I already am."

Midoriya: "I wouldn't put it like that. I have different skills and I have a much different and charming personality."

Scamander: "What are you getting out of all this? Why are you doing this? Why am I seeing all of this?"

Midoriya: "I earn my freedom from all of this. All these years, stuck in a body that hates itself and is tormented every day, it gets annoying. Once I'm done, Izuku Scamander, Izuku Midoriya, and Izuku Yagi will cease to exist."

Scamander: "So we'll be dead? You're trying to kill us?"

Midoriya: "No, no, of course not. Your body still has its uses...you're body will no longer belong to you and the keys will be given to me."