Making Him a Free Use Husband

She climbed up the bed and laid her head on Sandy's chest beside her incredible tits

"So what is the problem? Why aren't you sure? What happened to 'Mr. Perfect," Sandy asked. Lilly rolled over, grabbed one of her tits, sucked it, and then bit her nipple hard enough to make her squeal from the pain.

"Ouch! Ooh, you little bitch." Sandy reached down and squeezed and pulled Lilly's nipple hard. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"You're going to get me all wet and excited again, and we don't have time," Lilly said, rolling over and kissing her.

"And he is perfect, Sweet, funny, loving, and great in bed," she said like a little girl bragging about something to her friends. "I said he is good in bed, and he says he is open-minded, but I don't know if he can handle the sex life I need. So will you help me show him the light, as it were," Lilly said.

"I get to play with you and him?" Sandy asked

"And anyone else we may need to bring in," Lilly giggled.

"I Can't wait to start," Sandy said, kissing her passionately.

Her name is Lilly Barns. She is twenty-six with blue eyes and a great body that she works hard to maintain. Lilly is a personal trainer and a Yoga instructor. The sexy woman she just finished fucking, is Sandy Roberts, a yoga student and her assistant trainer at the gym. She has just turned nineteen and has the body of a swimsuit model and an uninhabited attitude and appetite for sex. They hit it off right away.

The man Sandy referred to as 'Mr. Perfect is Lilly's fiancé, Tony. Tony is thirty-four. He is a gorgeous man with an athletic build and chiseled looks, dark green eyes, a beard, and cock like women dream about. Tony loves sex, and he is very good at it. They had talked at length, and Tony knew Lilly had a wild sexual imagination and wanted a man as uninhibited as she was. Tony wanted to be that man but hadn't had much experience, so he happily agreed to let Lilly expand his world.

Lesson One: Be open to new experiences and let her boldly go where no man has ever gone.

After two days, Tony received a text. The text was from Lilly and included a picture. That wouldn't surprise Tony, as Lilly often liked brightening his day with a hot selfie. But to his surprise, the image was a hot young woman in a tight mini-dress pulled up so that it barely covered the bottom of her pussy. The text read. 'You can almost see her panties.' An hour later, a courier delivered a package to Tony's office. The attached note read, 'Wait for my text.' Tony didn't have to wait long before the following text arrived.

The image was the same woman, this time, her dress was on the floor. She wore a black lace bra and matching panties. 'She got so hot posing for you that she was soaking wet by the time we finished,' it read. Another text arrived almost immediately. This time she sat back on the couch, her legs spread and the black panties up to her beautiful face. 'I wish you could smell how sweet her pussy is. Hmm, maybe you can. Open your present.'