Fishing With My Stepdad and His Brother

I got home from my first year of college a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I have been hanging around the house and avoiding finding work for the summer. Mom has hassled me about making money. Don't get me wrong; I love my mom to death, but she wants me to be more 'responsible.' I am 18 and more interested in having some fun this summer.

Mom remarried several years ago to a very handsome guy, my stepdad, Ron. Many times at night, I would hear them; Mom seemed to be delighted with her choice. Dad has a brother named Don, who is very successful and handsome like Dad.

Yesterday Dad told me that Uncle Don had invited him and me to go fishing on his boat. I hardly eat fish, let alone catch them. But it is a nice boat, and no one would be nagging about looking for work, so I told him I would. When I told Mom we were going, she looked at me suspiciously and asked me who else would be going. I told her it would just be us three, and she acted strange all afternoon.

The following day Dad and I met Uncle Don at the dock. I should have figured something was amiss when I saw no fishing gear, but the weather was great, I was going to spend the day on a boat, and I was with two of my favorite men. Uncle Don took us to mid-lake; it was a weekday, so there were very few boats on the lake.

On the way out, Dad asked if I planned to stay dressed for school all day. It was cool when we left the house, so I wore a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. I stuck my tongue out at him and avoided a smack on the ass as I headed below deck to strip off the sweats and down to the bikini I wore underneath. I chose a tiny red bikini I had bought for spring break the year before. I looked in the mirror and had to admit I looked hot. I headed back upstairs, surprised to feel a familiar tingle between my legs.

"So, how do I look I asked as I appeared back on deck. I gave a little spin when they turned around to look at me. Neither man spoke at first. Finally," Dad said.

"Damn, Princess, you look terrific, but won't your Barbie doll miss her bikini?"

"Stop it, Daddy, it isn't that bad," I said in a pouty voice.

"What do you think, Unc," I asked. I didn't need to ask; the look in his eyes was pure hunger. I should have been offended or scared, but I only felt the crotch of my bikini getting damp. Don stopped the boat and dropped the anchor. He stood up, walked to the ice chest, took out three beers, handed one to Dad, and tossed one to me.

"Hey, I think I could learn to like this fishing stuff," I said. They laughed, and Uncle Don pulled off his shirt. Now it was my turn to look hungry.

"Unc walked up to me, his eyes locked on mine, stopping just inches from me, grabbed my hips, and pulled me tight to him. I was startled, but before I could think of what to do, Dad came up behind me, pressing himself tight against me. I found myself sandwiched between the two men I loved the most. Not only that, but I could feel their very hard cocks pressing into me. Dad untied my top, and Uncle Don took it off me. Dad was kissing my neck and rubbing his cock on my ass; Don was now massaging my tits. Screaming wouldn't help out here; it was the last thing I wanted to do. I felt Dad pushing my bathing suit down my legs,

"You guys didn't bring me out here to fish, did you?"

"No, sweetheart, we brought you here to fuck our beautiful girl," Dad said while kissing my neck and rubbing his hands over my ass. I was now lost in them and dropped to my knees. I pulled both of their shorts down and off. Both cocks sprang up just inches from my face. I grabbed both and started to stroke them slowly. I turned to Dad's cock and swallowed as much of it as possible. I didn't know how he knew I had been dreaming of doing this for years and didn't care. I turned my attention to Uncle Don's waiting cock. It was not as long as Dad's, but it was thicker. I looked up into his eyes as I licked his cock up and down and took the head in my mouth.

"Oh my god, Christy, baby, you're amazing." With that, Unc took my head gently in his hands and began to slowly fuck my mouth. Dad watched and then took control; it was his turn to do the same. I would give these two the best sex I could and give them anything and everything they wanted. I loved them both and wanted to be their slut. Dad helped me to my feet and then put me on a padded lounge on my knees. Uncle Don stood in front of me and again fed me his cock. I felt my wet pussy lips spread by my dad's cock. He quickly sunk into his balls. Don fucking my face while Dad began pounding my cunt, was almost more than I could take. I never wanted them to stop, but they did.

"Let's swap," Dad said and pulled out of me. Seconds later, I was sucking my pussy juice from my stepfather's cock, and his brother shoved his beautiful thick cock in and out of me like a wild man. I was going to cum. Just when I felt myself about to explode, they both stopped. Again, Dad helped me to my feet and told Uncle Don to lie on his back on the lounge. I knew what was about to happen. They were going to fuck me at the same time. I sat on Unc's cock and lowered myself down. Dad used my juices to lube my butthole. I had never been assfucked, but now I wanted nothing more than to have my daddy in my ass. He pushed the head of his cock against the tight muscle, keeping the pressure until it began to open and let him in. I leaned and kissed Don so I didn't scream. He wrapped his arms around me and held me while they started to use me.

"Hard, please fuck me hard," I begged.

They did just that, using me like a whore.

"Hard now, hard, I am going to cum, oh god, yes, hard," I cried. My world exploded. Wave after wave of total pleasure was flowing from my cunt and asshole. My legs shook, and every muscle in my body felt shocked. I may have passed out for a few seconds. I told them I wanted to taste them as soon as I could speak. Dad lifted me off Unc and sat me on the bench. I leaned my head back and opened my mouth just in time. They covered my face and filled my mouth. I greedily swallowed every drop I could. They dropped down next to me, exhausted. I put an arm around each one and laughed.

It would help if you guysstarted working on reasons to get me away from the house; I will need a lotmore of this.