Loving Daddy

I woke up this morning soaking wet, not from night sweats; my pussy was wet. It was the same dream I had been having for a while, and it ' was getting more intense lately. Not that I minded; I loved having that particular wet dream. I rolled over and pulled my blue eight-inch vibratory from under my mattress. I love shopping on the internet. Set on the second setting, I slid it past my tits after circling each one. I hope they are going to grow more. But they are very sensitive little devils. The tip of the vibrator continued its trip over my belly, tickling me and causing my stomach to jerk. When the vibrator finally came in contact with my swollen clit my eyes rolled back, and I moaned.

After rubbing it on my clit for a few seconds, I ran it between my slick shining labia and sunk it into my cunt. I pulled the now-wet vibrator back to my clit. I circled it around now and then, pressing it hard on my clit. I was breathing hard as I slid my toy down through my lips and to my puckered ass. I slid it back and forth so I could lube my asshole. I let the vibrator dance around my hole and then pressed the tip to my sphincter, pushing harder and harder. It was him, he was taking my ass. I had no say in it. He wanted it, and he was taking it. I pushed harder, feeling it slip in almost an inch. I fucked it there with little short strokes. My legs were starting to shake. I pulled it out of my ass and sunk it as far as I could into my horny pussy. I fucked myself as hard as I could, pretending I had my legs locked around his waist while his ass rose and fell with every driving thrust. He was trying to fuck me into the mattress; I couldn't take it anymore; I was going to cum while he pounded me. My legs shook uncontrollably; my belly convulsed with every wave of mind-numbing pleasure shooting from my pulsating cunt to every nerve in my body. My ass lifted off the mattress pussy juice was flooding out and soaking my sheets.

"Oh God, Daddy, I love you! FUCK ME! FUCK ME DADDY!"

My ass dropped back to the wet sheets, and I lay there trying to catch my breath. I was just about to fall asleep again when my alarm went off.

"Shit," I said as I turned it off and sat on the edge of the bed. I chuckled, touched the wet sheet, and shook my head. I've got to learn to shut my mouth; I will get busted if I'm not careful.

I got up and headed to my bathroom.

Hi. My name is Sophi. I live with my Mom and Dad and my younger brother. Okay, complete transparency requires that I explain that the people I have always known as Mom and Dad are my godparents. Little Vic, as I call him, although he isn't very little anymore, was taken in when I was ten. I always called him Bubby. I'm starting my sophomore year at college, and yes, my Godfather is the man in my dream and fantasy who caused me to squirt all over the place. I don't know what's wrong with me, but for several months now, I have been obsessed with my Daddy's cock; it's all I can think about lately.

Mom knocked on my door as I walked.

Honey, are you up?"

"Yeah, Mom," I hollered back toward the door.

"Hurry, sweetie, your breakfast is ready," Mom said. I hurried through my shower, dressed, stripped my bed, and put the sheets in the hamper. I finished breakfast, and Mom drove me to school.

"Sophie, your cheeks are flushed. Are you running a fever?" I smiled and said I was okay.

"Well, if you feel bad later, call me, and I will come and get you," she said.

"I will, I promise," I said, kissing her cheek and heading into school. Mom is thirty-eight, with flowing red hair and a gorgeous face and figure, a major MILF.

I sat at lunch with Kim. She is known to the world as Kimmy, and has been my best friend since kindergarten. We share everything.

"Kimmie, what the fuck am I going to do? I'm losing sleep, can't think about anything else, and soaking my sheets every other day. Kim smirked.