Please Daddy, Please Let Me Cum

Brandi sat on the end of the bed, her mind racing with worry and excitement. What kind of punishment did her Daddy, have for her? His reaction when she came downstairs was utterly unexpected. Instead of being kicked out or getting the ass beating she deserved, held her and then ate her pussy, but wouldn't let her cum. None of it made sense. Several minutes passed, and she was becoming more and more nervous. At last, James came in. He walked over to her, raised her chin, and kissed her lightly. Brandi noticed suddenly that James was carrying several items. He wasted no time.

"Brandi, I want you to lay on your back on the bed, your head on the pillow," James said thoughtfully. Brandi did as he said. James walked to the head of the bed, reached, and took Brandi's left hand, and before she knew what was happening, James had cuffed her wrist to the corner of the bed. She didn't have time to react before her left ankle was tightly secured to the edge of the bed. James quickly walked around the mattress, took hold of her free ankle, and fastened it to the edge of the bed. Spread eagle now, her pussy was wide open to his view. With one more quick move, he tied her remaining arm to the bed. He stepped away from the bed and began to remove his clothes. Watching James getting naked and knowing her body was helpless excited Brandi enormously.

She watched James walk over to the bed, his hard cock bouncing in front of him.

"Daddy?" Her voice was timid. James didn't answer her but climbed up on the bed and straddled her chest.

"Open." Staring into his eyes, she dutifully opened her mouth to accept his hard cock. James eased his cock head into her mouth far enough for her to be able to lock her lips on the head.

"Suck, Daddy." It wasn't easy, but she could move her head up and down well enough to pleasure James. He reached down and stroked her hair.

"Just the head, Sweetheart; concentrate on the head and use your tongue. She immediately did as her Daddy James directed, her tongue circling the rim's underside. James closed his eyes and moaned.

"Yes, Babygirl, that's perfect," James said, fighting the urge to fuck his baby girl's mouth. James reached back, found Brandi's wet pussy, and ran his finger through the sex-swollen lips coating his finger with her juices. His finger reached her clit and began to circle and rub. Brandi moaned onto his cock and thrust her hips up on his finger. His finger left her clit, disappeared into her tight, wet hole, and began to fuck in and out. She humped her cunt against her Daddy James's hand; the excitement from earlier, mixed with the finger hitting her G-spot, caused her excitement to grow deep inside her. Brandi was going to cum, and she wanted it bad. James pulled his finger from her desperate pussy, and his throbbing cock from her lips. She couldn't believe he had stopped. She was so close. James climbed off the bed, bent down, and kissed her lips.

"That felt so good, Little One, you wait here for a bit, and I will be back," James said with a wink.

"What? Where are you going? What are you doing," Brandi asked.

"Shhh, I won't be long," James said and turned, grabbed his bathrobe, and disappeared.

Brandi lay there confused but still very horny. She had dosed off when she felt something pull at her left leg; she opened her eyes and watched as James unhooked her foot, bent her leg, and fastened a strap around her leg just above the knee. He pulled the rope attached to it and fastened it to where her hand was attached. After he had done the same on her right side, Brandi's legs were open even wider. James took a pillow from the bed and pushed it under her ass, stood at the end of the bed, and shook his head.

"My babygirl looks so nasty spread open like that," he said. Being splayed open like this in front of him made her even hornier than before. Her chest heaved with every breath as she watched James drop his robe and reveal his straining cock.